Cozee Home TSV 24/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I adore my cozee home duvet set with fleece on one side and velvet on the other - have been hoping to get some nice ones for the kids in blues, pinks and purples, but they always seem to come in pastels or neutrals.

I adore my cozee home duvet set with fleece on one side and velvet on the other - have been hoping to get some nice ones for the kids in blues, pinks and purples, but they always seem to come in pastels or neutrals.
Do you think the velvet one is nicer than the ordinary fleece? Is it heavier? I

OOOH! I could be tempted, even though I normally prefer plain. Either the grey or the navy... Mostly I have white/ivory or taupe or purple...

Will depend on the price they charge.

I'm not sure Iloveshopping, as I don't have one that is totally fleece to compare it with. The one I have has a fleece underside and fleece fitted sheet, and the top of the duvet cover is velvet, or mink as the described it.

Can I ask, is this fleecy bed linen not incredibly hot? I love a bit of brushed cotton, but generally find wearing fleecy stuff heats me up very quickly so I'd be interested to hear if fleecy bed linen does the same?

Can I ask, is this fleecy bed linen not incredibly hot? I love a bit of brushed cotton, but generally find wearing fleecy stuff heats me up very quickly so I'd be interested to hear if fleecy bed linen does the same?

I don't find it hot, just cozy. I've started the flushes this year and get warm when I'm having one, but I just throw it off to cool down for a few minutes, then cuddle back into it. I love that it's not cold when I get in it at this time of year, plus it's very soft and comfortable. Also so easy to look after.

I don't find it hot, just cozy. I've started the flushes this year and get warm when I'm having one, but I just throw it off to cool down for a few minutes, then cuddle back into it. I love that it's not cold when I get in it at this time of year, plus it's very soft and comfortable. Also so easy to look after.

Thanks, alter ego - I'm craving comforting, snuggly things right now so I am VERY tempted :)

Thanks, alter ego - I'm craving comforting, snuggly things right now so I am VERY tempted :)

You can always return it - try it now while you have long enough to get it back in the box! The only downside to this bedding is it seems to double in volume when you pull it out of the box and is a nightmare to store. Very bulky. As the postage is so high, you may as well give it a good trial.

Cozee Home Velvet Soft Printed 4 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 805315

Single QVC Price £43.00 Todays Special Value Price £37.00

Double QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £45.00

Single QVC Price £61.00 Todays Special Value Price £49.00

Single QVC Price £67.00 Todays Special Value Price £55.00

P&P: £6.95

A luxurious four-piece printed duvet set from Cozee Home, featuring their popular easy-care Velvetsoft fleece fabric in a choice of stylish all-over bird or lace prints in a range of colours. Add this supremely soft set to your bedroom for a cosy haven to see you through the chillier seasons.

Printed to perfection - with the two on-trend prints to choose from in both neutral and brighter colours, you've got more choice to either complement or contrast your existing colour schemes. The bold Sage Lace and Navy Birds options are perfect for adding warmth and making an impact, the pastel Lilac Lace and Pink Birds will add a bright touch for dull winter days, while the neutral Taupe Lace and Silver Birds prints are ideal for a guest bedroom or gifting.

Your favourite fleece - thanks to Velvetsoft, you'll be enveloped in comfy and soft bedding, while feeling as lightweight as other top-performance fleeces. Like sports performance fleeces, this technological fabric keeps you warm through the night whilst wicking away the moisture to ensure body temperature is regulated and you experience a comfortable night’s sleep.

Put chores to bed - this Velvetsoft fabric is perfect if your to-do list is over-flowing. You can throw the set in the machine and once it's back out again there's no need to iron, saving you time so you can get on with everything else around the house!

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Taupe Lace
Lilac Lace
Sage Lace
Silver Birds
Pink Birds
Navy Birds

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
2 x housewife pillowcases

Measurements:
Duvet cover (l x w):

Single: 140cm x 200cm (55.2" x 78.7")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
Superking: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 86.6")

Fitted sheet (l x w x d):

Single: 90cm x 190cm x 35cm (35.4" x 74.8" x 13.7")
Double: 140cm x 190cm x 35cm (55.1" x 74.8" x 13.8")
King: 150cm x 200cm x 35cm (59" x 78.7" x 13.8")
Superking: 190cm x 200m x 35cm (74.8" x 78.7" x 13.8")

Housewife pillow case: 51cm x 76cm (20" x 29.9")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805315

Is anyone going for this?

As much as I love CH, I'm not sure about this one. It looks very similar to the Angel Plush, which I used in the summer as I found it cooler than the normal fleece. The presenter has just said it's the winter version of the Angel Plush, which would be great, but... I have a superking and found the Angel Plush has to be washed in two loads as it gets so heavy in the machine. The first time I washed it I thought my machine was going to take off! When I took it out I couldn't believe the weight of it, even though it had a good spin.

Anyone else had the same kind of thing with the Angel Plush?

I love my Cozee Home micro fleece bedding that I bought a couple of years ago.
I put it on as soon as the cold weather arrives, Have been as snug as a bug in the last few days.
It is lovely to come back to the bed after getting out to go to the bathroom etc . I am not sure about this TSV though, the guest says it is heavier and I hate fighting with any heavy bedding, trying to get it out of washing machine

I tried CH last year but found it too hot to sleep in even in the mid winter .We don't have any heating on at night either.
I would say to try it .You won't know until you do.They are soft and comfortable.

I tried CH a few winters ago but Mr Akimbo and I found it too hot; in fact I love sheet-shock (hurrah for the menopause!). Also the fitted sheet at 13.8cm doesn't seem very deep, don't the presenters usually bang on about deep-pocket fitted sheets.

Akimbo, I love sheet shock too!!! I don't have any heating on overnight and always have the window open, even if just a crack. I cannot imagine sleeping in CH bedding as I am sure I would just overheat. It just shows how different we all are. A friend was saying they only use one duvet all year round, a 13.5 tog. At the time (Summer) I was finding a 4.5 more than enough and in Winter only use a 10.5.

I tried CH a few winters ago but Mr Akimbo and I found it too hot; in fact I love sheet-shock (hurrah for the menopause!). Also the fitted sheet at 13.8cm doesn't seem very deep, don't the presenters usually bang on about deep-pocket fitted sheets.

"Sheet-shock" :mysmilie_15: brilliant!

:mysmilie_15: cracking me up ...
Yeah I used to hate the fridge area of any supermarket ...but now i adore them ! ... lol ( almost stroked one like a Charlie bear once but resisted lol ) :mysmilie_59:

i want to buy three sets for presents everyone wants bedding but the £6.95 postage cost has really put me off its like paying half again for anather set of bedding qvc the store for the middle classes needs to get a grip on delivery costs

Latest posts

Back