Criticism of Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham

Registered Shopper
Recently there have been a lot of posts regarding the Criticism of QVC Presenters, I thought that I would clarify the forums position.

The site allows comments about presenters, as long as they don't cross the line, it is my opinion if a presenter is happy to accept a very handsome salary to appear in our living rooms then they have to take the rough with the smooth.

I will however send this message to all QVC Presenters and QVC Presenters family members, at my lowest point with my dispute with QVC UK I emailed Mr Paul Turner the Senior Marketing Manager at QVC UK to offer him total control of the QVC section of ShoppingTelly.com, I said he could have installed his own moderation team and so he could not have complained about anything that was written as his team would be moderating.

So dear QVC Presenter, next time you see a post about you that you think is so unfair go and knock on Paul Turner's door, although maybe he will ignore you as he ignores me, needless to say I didn't receive a reply from Paul Turner or Dermot Boyd QVC UK CEO who I cc'd into the email.

Looking back I can only thank Mr Turner for not accepting my offer, it was a one time offer that I would NEVER EVER offer again, QVC UK may not like Free Speech, their Facebook Group proves that, but as we approach our 12 Birthday here at ShoppingTelly.com, I am pleased to say we are not going anywhere and when I'm gone I have made provisions for the site to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back