Customer Beauty Rewards?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It also seems that when major corporations get involved the prices all go up. I guess it's a case of keeping the shareholders happy rather then providing products people want at reasonable prices. All the brands are getting like that now and I refuse to pay QVC prices. I know QVC et. al. have higher overheads but if ebay sellers can knock the same stuff out at half (or less) the price, I think QVC are just making money hand over fist on people who can't or don't have the choice to shop around. I bought an "award winning" eye product yesterday that would cost me the best part of £50 on QVC - on ebay, from a trusted seller, for £26, including the P&P. These "awards" were a complete sham. It's like having a horse race where you can only bet on one or two of the horses in the running. A complete waste of time. I wouldn't have voted but, as it happened, I wasn't able to anyway because of the problems with the website at the time.

If you really want to be frugal, them switch to Tesco's bNatural Organic Cream Cleanser. It's a hot cloth cleanser and about 1/3 of the price of C&P. I switched about 6 months ago after several years of C&P use and couldn't be happier. I genuinely prefer it to C&P and would buy it even without the price advantage.

Another vote here for the Tesco bNatual, I tried it and never bought C & P again.

Thanks to all the great advice from forumites, I recently decided to try No7 hot cloth cleanser.
It certainly does the job and leaves the skin soft but I do find it strongly perfumed compared with C&P's lovely botanical smells. Could you tell me what sort of fragrance is in the tesco cleanser? I might give that one a go next time although I still fancy trying the a'kin cleanser.
Thanks B
It smells of the geranium oil it contains, but not overpoweringly so.

I note on faccebook LE's team are "bigging" themselves up re getting a QVC award.I really wanted to write - as if its a proper award - you knew you were gonna win -its a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours award - but I can't bring myself:devil:

Latest posts

Back