daddy or chips??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not at all MissM, he's all yours, I'd love to see him on a regular basis now he's out (so to speak). xx

Are you perchance watching how a polymorph is chocolate eclair mix and scone mix, all mixed up together? zzzzz

Sorry that I've been out and only just caught up with this thread... I have the first one (the one you ditched), and would have strongly recommend keeping it! The morganite is a deep peachy pink - not washed out at all - and looks particularly wonderful in rose gold, because the stone more or less exactly the same colour as the metal.

If you change your mind about ditching it, you could always contact the personal shopper...

hi,
I took the advice of personal shopper, just to see out of curiosity what they had, and email i got sent said they have no morg in RG. .and sent me a list of morg in YG, how useful.

never mind.

But they do - there are 6 different designs in morganite and rose gold on the website right now, in the online shop!

You can always give the PS specific item numbers, and ask for a price. (Don't buy them directly from the online shop, as the PS price will be much less.)

But they do - there are 6 different designs in morganite and rose gold on the website right now, in the online shop!

You can always give the PS specific item numbers, and ask for a price. (Don't buy them directly from the online shop, as the PS price will be much less.)

ok, i saw them but cant afford shop price, but where can i see the item number without having to add to my basket? i can no longer seem to find 'watch item' either, yet i used to do it.

ok, i saw them but cant afford shop price, but where can i see the item number without having to add to my basket?

Maybe someone else will have a better idea, but the way I do it is to add the item to my basket, make a note of the item number and then immediately remove the item from my basket.

If you want the ring you originally had in your basket ("daddy"), you can see the item number in the URL of the link you posted - UYR7620.

Hope that helps!

lol. kinda answered ur own question.. in a way by answering mine.. cos if u bring up full deatils of the item, the item number is in the url every time, i just looked, so u dnt need to add to ur basket anymore lol.. thanks! il ring ps see what they say. x

I have morganite in rose gold (not from gems) i think they work well together

Attachments

• 198.jpg
    198.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 174
i raung them and its now virtually double wat id got it in my basket for but dumped.. boo hoo, done this alot lately, im so indecisive,,, shame u were not on when i posted the initial thread, but never mind, im sure itl show up again at a gud price... :-(

Make sure the Andesine is a ruby red - not brown. A good one is lovely but you may have to order a few to get a great one.

thanks, i def will cos i want a red not a browny 1. 1 thats red before photoshop lol...

Latest posts

Back