Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush with JF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vikki

Registered Shopper
He has just applied this to the model and JF, JF is raving about it and for the life on me I can't even see it on her......another Emporer's New Clothes.....

Oh dear first the liquid wouldn't come out of the bottle, now on the next item the eyeliner just snapped off........

I'm getting good at this FARTING lark :grin:

The best was JF's comment about the eyeliner "it just GLID on" - is glid a real word?

I thought the foundation and concealer looked good - till I read the reviews online. Made me FART!

For anyone that missed the show - here is a brief precis:

Daniel: 'Here is my mascara - just look down to the floor for me, darling...*applies mascara in cack handed fashion* now this isn't waterproof...but it's suitable for contact lense wearers, baby...'

Jill: 'That looks amaaaaaaaaaayzzing...ammaaaazying, you know I can't wear mascara, apart from when I can - and I put this on and it was just like amayyyzing....and it this mascara waterproof?'

Daniel: 'Thank you darling. Now this is my eyeliner *draws line on back of hand, eyeline snaps* this is waterproof, but you can smudge it into a line, baby - so it isn't at all really, darling...'

Jill: 'That looks amaaaaazzzzzying...really amazinggggg - I never wear eyeliner, apart from when I do, because I can never get it right, but I put this on earlier on and it looks amaaaaaaayzing...'

Daniel: 'Thank you baby, you look hot to trot, darling. Now these are my lipsticks...*draws Robert Smith from The Cure style line on model's face with lipstick* see how these colours suit literally everybody, darling, if you're wearing black, or if you're blonde or anything, baby'

Jill: 'That looks amazzzyyyyyying...really ammmaaaaaazying, look at that - look how it's been drawn on there - I really can't wear lipstick, apart from when I do - but this just looks amazing....and feels amaaaaaayzing....'

Daniel: 'This is my watercolour blusher...*squeezes out pallid looking liquid onto yardbrush and wonkily applies to model* really you only like need the tiniest amount, baby...then you just paint it on, darling for a rosy glow darling...'

Jill: 'That looks amaaaaayzing, really amaaayyyyyyzing....it's just a barely there glow isn't it? Amayyyyzing...I can't wear blusher, apart from when I do wear it...and I put this on earlier on and thought it looked amaaaaaayyyyzing...really amaaayyyyyzing....'

Daniel: Thank you baby, thank you baby, darling baby...'

Fin.

I had to review the watercolour blush for the beauty bible. What a pointless product. No colour, very runny, sorry to anyone who bought it but I was not impressed

I would never tire of slapping Jill Franks, that hour was a total cringefest and like many of you I wasn't tempted remotely by anything

I wish I had seen it now
thank you cavegirl for the lovingly discribed event, I loved it.

For anyone that missed the show - here is a brief precis:

Daniel: 'Here is my mascara - just look down to the floor for me, darling...*applies mascara in cack handed fashion* now this isn't waterproof...but it's suitable for contact lense wearers, baby...'

Jill: 'That looks amaaaaaaaaaayzzing...ammaaaazying, you know I can't wear mascara, apart from when I can - and I put this on and it was just like amayyyzing....and it this mascara waterproof?'

Daniel: 'Thank you darling. Now this is my eyeliner *draws line on back of hand, eyeline snaps* this is waterproof, but you can smudge it into a line, baby - so it isn't at all really, darling...'

Jill: 'That looks amaaaaazzzzzying...really amazinggggg - I never wear eyeliner, apart from when I do, because I can never get it right, but I put this on earlier on and it looks amaaaaaaayzing...'

Daniel: 'Thank you baby, you look hot to trot, darling. Now these are my lipsticks...*draws Robert Smith from The Cure style line on model's face with lipstick* see how these colours suit literally everybody, darling, if you're wearing black, or if you're blonde or anything, baby'

Jill: 'That looks amazzzyyyyyying...really ammmaaaaaazying, look at that - look how it's been drawn on there - I really can't wear lipstick, apart from when I do - but this just looks amazing....and feels amaaaaaayzing....'

Daniel: 'This is my watercolour blusher...*squeezes out pallid looking liquid onto yardbrush and wonkily applies to model* really you only like need the tiniest amount, baby...then you just paint it on, darling for a rosy glow darling...'

Jill: 'That looks amaaaaayzing, really amaaayyyyyyzing....it's just a barely there glow isn't it? Amayyyyzing...I can't wear blusher, apart from when I do wear it...and I put this on earlier on and thought it looked amaaaaaayyyyzing...really amaaayyyyyzing....'

Daniel: Thank you baby, thank you baby, darling baby...'

Fin.

Sometimes, Cavegirl, methinks you have far too much time on your hands - but I am oh so glad that you do,......:mysmilie_15:

I am reviewing his mineral liquid foundation for The Beauty Bible and must say I really like it but I haven't used anything else from his range.

The most annoying thing about all of this is that his eyeshadows, powder blush and brushes are really very nice (esp the brushes, divinely soft!) but QVC don't stock them. He himself is very annoying...sounds like someone wo males his living pandering to Sloany types with all his 'darlings' and 'huns' etc. Thought it wss weird referring to his own sister as 'darling' the whole time. I'd punch my brother if he did that...:grin:

What made me laugh was when JF said that mineral powder make-up makes you look 10 years older - I bet Bare Escentuals liked that advertisement for their products!

Latest posts

Back