Debbie Flint returning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It will be the first time I'll be watching an hour of Hanna's Candles ! :thinking2:

What wouldn't I watch to see Debbie ! :flower::flower::flower:

Can't wait ! :up2:

Just seen her promo ad for her return on Saturday, didn't really know who she was - but am sure she used to present some sort of daytime DIY quiz game on the BBC years ago? It was back in my a-level days so I had too much time on my hands ;)

I look forward to seeing Debbie's shows as I don't know who she is and most people are positive about her return. So who is shivering in their shoes cos if she is as good as folks say even if the return is for maternity leave cover (not confirmed) then I can't see her going at the end of it. There are a few presenters that seem to get regular stick on here and I don't watch shows they are doing myself even when they are shows I would watch with any other presenter.

Julia Roberts will have to look to her laurels!!

Debbie can be every inch the Queen Bee too !! lol:cool2:

Mum tells me that she read an article somewhere a while ago that said it was quite a coup to get Debbie on a shopping channel and that she could effectively name her own price for it too :) I guess it must be true to some degree as it's unusual for QVC to acknowledge a past presenter, let alone have them back on air!

Looking forward to it :)

Debbie Flint and Joan Rivers!!

I now remember that one back in my early years with QVC (nearly 11 years ago!!) I once saw Debbie Flint on with Joan Rivers and it was a dangerous combination. Joan can be a bit close to the edge at times (very entertaining) and Debbie was also almost as bad. I did wonder if that was one of the reasons why she left.

Just seen the 'Debbies Coming Home' promo on QVC! Haven't watched it in ages but will definitely watch to see Debbie again.

I told my Mum that Debbie Flint was coming back to QVC and she too is going to watch Debbie's reappearance on Saturday (unlike me my Mum hardly ever watches QVC!). Let's hope Debbie's back permanently and not just filling in while Sara Griffiths is on maternity leave.

"Sara Griffiths is on maternity leave."

When did that happen then? I didn't even know she had a partner now.

I will never forget a caller in a thick South Wales accent
"Oh Debbie, you're my favourite presenter. You make even the dull things sound interesting".

Debbie's eyes went big and you could tell she was trying very hard not to laugh. The person she was on screen with walked off as they couldn't control them self. It was hilarious.

I'm so pleased she's back.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Moynah! You know what though? I'd be afraid to break wind too, at least live on air.

"Sara Griffiths is on maternity leave."

When did that happen then? I didn't even know she had a partner now.
Sara isn't on maternity leave yet - her baby is due in January, I think she said. It was only announced in the last week or so. She has, by the way, mentioned her other half from time to time.

Sara isn't on maternity leave yet - her baby is due in January, I think she said. It was only announced in the last week or so. She has, by the way, mentioned her other half from time to time.

Ah, thanks for that :) And that's great news - congrats Sara :)

Latest posts

Back