Decleor TSV 28/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Conveniently appearing as a TSV on payday. Hmmmmm, I usually buy. I'll see what it is as I don't like the cleansers and I've got tons of system corps. I don't need another bag either. They go to the charity shop and apparently people fight over them lol.

CC

Heres the photo 01.02.15_MN_tsv4.jpg

2nd from left looks like Decleor Micellar Oil and next one looks like the Gradual Tanning Milk, but I'm not sure

2nd from left looks like Decleor Micellar Oil and next one looks like the Gradual Tanning Milk, but I'm not sure

Yeah i think it looks like Micellar oil , Gradual tan, Aromessence oil and moisturiser .

Hydrofloral moisturiser and Neroli Oil? Or perhaps De'lage moisturiser and oil.

Uh oh, I feel a purchase coming on. That gradual tan product did a nice little job on my pure white legs without turning them orange. Hope it's on easy pay as Decleor TSVs are usually up around the £60 mark and it's quite a big payout all at once.

CC

The Oil seems an odd choice of Cleanser considering the weather should be improving over the next few weeks, I would have thought an Oil would have been better for the winter months when your skin is more dehydrated and drier.

I bought the gradual tan last year and it had no effect on me at all!!! I was so disappointed I finally just used it as a moisturiser! I then went to the DHS and bought cheapo versions from places like Boots and Superdrug. The light ones did zip and I got a bit of a colour if I used dark. Now I did have chemo about ten years ago so I don't know if that has changed my skin, but I would not pay the money for a "good" range again.

Is there a choice of light or rich Hydra Floral though? Looks like the light one, and I prefer the other. I do like Decleor though, it's the only 'premium brand' I will shell out for these days.

Is there a choice of light or rich Hydra Floral though? Looks like the light one, and I prefer the other. I do like Decleor though, it's the only 'premium brand' I will shell out for these days.

No there isn't!

I'm surprised it's the iris oil as that was in quite a recent tsv. The one with the croissant shaped gold bag.

If I can get the normal body stuff I might go for this. I prefer the L'Occy Shea one but there was too much hand soap in that TSV so this could do me. I really like Hydrafloral. It just depends on price. I am not bothered about the micellar oil but if it is still a bargain for the three items I do like........

Latest posts

Back