Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow Sara, if I'd seen that marcasite cuff bracelet going for £29, I'd have grabbed one too!! We've turned you in to a blingbabe, you see, you just can't escape us bad influences on here!!

Yes you're all terrible - was never really in to jewellery - managed to survive a few years on here just by avoiding the jewellery threads - then when Rocks.tv started getting promoted, I fatefully thought, hmmmm maybe I should have a quick look ..... oh dear! :lol:lol

Many thanks Sara for posting the links to your goodies and what a lovely selection they are, love all the pearl pieces, but enjoyed having a looksee at everything. Interesting to hear that the colourful multi-gem ring is slightly smaller than an N as I snatched one in my last order and the smaller sizing would suit me fine.

Thanks also for that link which I have bookmarked, it does show off pieces very clearly.

My thanks also to Jacqualina for posting your pics. Agree that the Iolite does look quite dark, but the colour on the Tanzy earrings looks very good. I haven't seen too many reviews on their Tanzanite pieces, so am interested to hear folks opinions. Glad you like the Peridot, it is a lovely gemstone for an August baby. Ruby is my birthstone, yet I actually own more Peridot! mysmilie_1537

Latest posts

Back