Dell laptop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aleksandr Orlov

Registered Shopper
did anyone else buy the dell laptop 2 weekends ago and if so have you received yet? Ours has not arrived and QVC just say its direct delivery and Dell will contact us...errrrrrr.When??

Jeez it would send me mad waiting this long for it.Have you tried emailing Dell ? Makes you wonder why we need QVC doesn't it ?

Arrived on 22nd but trying to sort fingerprint reader at the moment, was despatched from Ireland 17th July. But first I knew was when it arrived, there was no contact from Dell.

Hope yours not too much lomger

Hi Ronaldo,

I have had mine for several days now - can't remember exactly when but I think it was Monday.

It looks beautiful but I haven't done anything with it yet!

Blooming AOL has let me down again! Grrrr. I have been waiting patiently for the previously ordered wireless router to arrive. On Friday, I called AOL again and was told that nothing had been ordered!

One has now (they tell me!) been ordered but will take 5-7 working days as it has to come from Ireland. I should have told them to stuff it and called another ISP but, having agreed a new contract - when they promised the router, haven't the time for a huge hassle.

I think you should call QVC and make a fuss!

hopefully it will be this week if i dont hear i will email them
apart from fingerprint reader is it good?

And tell them what witssend said,you know someone who ordered the same item they have recieved it and Dell didn't contact them.

yeah i will snoops thanks
i have a toshiba and havent had any probs
laptop is for my son
wish it would hurry up tho

Dont get me wrong Toshiba is good, but battery will last about 75 mins (about a year old) compared to Dell which is about 3 hours plus.

Arrived on 22nd but trying to sort fingerprint reader at the moment, was despatched from Ireland 17th July. But first I knew was when it arrived, there was no contact from Dell.

Hope yours not too much lomger

Oh lordy, will I have to spend days sorting out the fingerprint access?

Could you pop round please Witssend and do mine when you have cracked it?

You don't have to use the reader if you don't want to.

Thanks Snoopy.

It just seems a waste to have it and not use it. It had never occurred to me that it would be a problem setting it up.

I am a 'plug and play' kind of gal! :D

So am I, at the moment keeps tellimg me too short if and when reads something, and I thought it was meant to read my finger print not tell me my height, lol. If dont suss will give Dell a ring to try their support. Although I dont need it I do want it to work

I feel much the same!

We must embrace the new technology! LOL.

It means, when I leave it on a train...

Latest posts

Back