Denim & Co TSV 12/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co Comfy Denim Jacket with Collar

Oh. Again?

Did anyone get this. I'm in search of a DD,but the Q's are so £££. I'm after one with stretch that's not boxy & isn't dead short. Think my size sold out in the ONE M & S stretch one....

Oh. Again?

Did anyone get this. I'm in search of a DD,but the Q's are so £££. I'm after one with stretch that's not boxy & isn't dead short. Think my size sold out in the ONE M & S stretch one....
I have this one in two colours.
I deliberately bought a size down as I think looks better and won’t be doing it up.
But I would say if you’re planning on putting more than a t-shirt underneath and you want to do up, then go up a size.

Oh. Again?

I've got two from Sainsburys - indigo & pale pink & this one from Roman O. I love denim jackets.

Attachments

• Denim & Co TSV 1.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 1.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 193
  • Denim & Co TSV 2.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 236
  • Denim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Denim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 187
May, is it a jacket or just a heavyweight shirt? i see it has knitted cuffs, are these baggy or nice and tight?
Please; how does it wash? Does it hold shape? Is it obvs that it's not a 'proper' denim jacket itms?

Last time this flew out.

I've looked at the recommendations for a real jacket from friends T & Aunty Mad, thanks, so much. I'm still dithering as I'm unsure about whether to size up or stay true, despite your help (thanks again silly me) More is very welcome. I can't decide if it's foolish to buy a jacket that won't do up, or to size up so that it fastens, but then risk changing the whole look/feel of the garment. My Mom would say the former. Sigh. Going to seek out reviews for this 'fuzzy' jacket. I do like the shaping at the rear.

Last time this flew out.

I've looked at the recommendations for a real jacket from friends T & Aunty Mad, thanks, so much. I'm still dithering as I'm unsure about whether to size up or stay true, despite your help (thanks again silly me) More is very welcome. I can't decide if it's foolish to buy a jacket that won't do up, or to size up so that it fastens, but then risk changing the whole look/feel of the garment. My Mom would say the former. Sigh. Going to seek out reviews for this 'fuzzy' jacket. I do like the shaping at the rear.
I have to have cuffs that can be turned back & I think denim jackets look better undone - I'm old enough to remember the father & son skinheads from the Dick Emery shows of the 70s & don't want to look like them..!

I have to have cuffs that can be turned back & I think denim jackets look better undone - I'm old enough to remember the father & son skinheads from the Dick Emery shows of the 70s & don't want to look like them..!

Yes, they always look better undone, but it almost seems a false economy to buy something that can't be fastened, iykwim.....I think this is my Mother talking....I must have turned in to her....yikes!

Yes, they always look better undone, but it almost seems a false economy to buy something that can't be fastened, iykwim.....I think this is my Mother talking....I must have turned in to her....yikes!
"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does, That is his".
I love Oscar Wilde & agree with much of what he said but not this & unless a mother resembles my Mr T's excuse for a female parent becoming like her is a good thing. My sister's very much like ours & I'm very proud of her. I'm like my grandmother & I don't think my sister's in the least bit proud of me in fact most of the time she treats me as though I'm a three year old who has wet her knickers 😟

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does, That is his".
I love Oscar Wilde & agree with much of what he said but not this & unless a mother resembles my Mr T's excuse for a female parent becoming like her is a good thing. My sister's very much like ours & I'm very proud of her. I'm like my grandmother & I don't think my sister's in the least bit proud of me in fact most of the time she treats me as though I'm a three year old who has wet her knickers 😟

I think I'm more of a Dylan Thomas kinda girl.....

Denim & Co. Comfy Denim Jacket with Collar
Item Number: 177300
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.98
P&P £4.95

A sleek denim jacket from Denim & Co. in lightweight cotton, featuring a neat shirt collar, front pockets and long sleeves, with seam detailing. Transitional and timeless, this stylish piece will prove a favourite season after season.

Endless styling options - whether you're transforming a maxi dress to a more casual look or layering over your favourite T-shirt and trousers, this versatile jacket is the style building block that every wardrobe needs.

Look good, feel good - in soft, breathable cotton, this comfy jacket is perfect for everyday wear. It will carry you from day to night effortlessly - from high summer, straight through to autumn and beyond.

Colour your way - offered in six different colour options, there's something to suit everyone. Choose a traditional denim shade with Light Blue, Indigo Medium Wash and Dark Indigo, or opt for a contemporary twist with White, Deep Olive or a soft pastel in Blush.

• Curved back hemline
  • Button front fastening
  • Front pockets with flap and button
  • On-seam pockets
  • 96% cotton, 4% elastane
  • Machine wash cold

Colour options:

• White
  • Dark Indigo
  • Indigo Medium Wash
  • Blush
  • Light Blue
  • Deep Olive

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 93.9cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 110.5cm (43.5"), XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 2XL: 129.5cm (51"), 3XL: 139.7cm (55")
  • Length: XS: 60.9cm (24"), S: 61.7cm (24.3"), M: 62.2cm (24.5"), L: 63.2cm (24.9"), XL: 64.3cm (25.3”), 2XL: 67.3cm (26.5"), 3XL: 69.3cm (27.3")

All measurements are approximate

I have never been a denim fan so don’t have any. But, what, I wonder, is it about designers these days that want us to wear stupid trousers and stupid long skirts with-zig zag hems. I have always wished i had the height and figure to be a model, but oh my goodness, even the models and brand ambassadors look too ridiculous,. What on earth is the Denim & Co girl wearing, it offends my tastes.

I've got two from Sainsburys - indigo & pale pink & this one from Roman O. I love denim jackets.
If anybody wants the one from Roman which twilight has shown in her link then use code HELLO at checkout and you get 20% discount and its free delivery.

If anybody wants the one from Roman which twilight has shown in her link then use code HELLO at checkout and you get 20% discount and its free delivery.
I think that one would be a bit stiff and short for me. However, I have ordered a couple of pairs of crops from them in the sale and used the code. I got two pairs for £19 odd and free delivery.

Latest posts

Back