Diamonique with Chloe

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry ILS bracelets are something I rarely wear because I break them so I`m no help to you. I catch them on door handles or suchlike. Consequently the few bracelets I own only see daylight on special occasions and they have safety chains. One belonged to my Mum, one was bought by my late sister and the other by my late first husband, 2 yellow gold, one white gold and all quite old now.
I also have a silver Pandora bracelet Mr V bought me and I rarely wear that too.
Thx. I catch my sleeves on door handles

You've done it again Vienna, thank you these are brilliant. Since masking up I've only worn one pair of earrings because they have robust butterflies & I feel safe knowing that I won't pull one out with the elastic ear loops. I can imagine your upset when you thought that you'd lost your earring, many years ago I lost my watch when visiting Grassington & I searched without success. To put it into perspective while I was looking for it I met a lady who had recently lost her right leg & her awful story has meant that I never do any gardening, go into the loft or attempt something daft & potentially dangerous when on my own, without my phone.

You've done it again Vienna, thank you these are brilliant. Since masking up I've only worn one pair of earrings because they have robust butterflies & I feel safe knowing that I won't pull one out with the elastic ear loops. I can imagine your upset when you thought that you'd lost your earring, many years ago I lost my watch when visiting Grassington & I searched without success. To put it into perspective while I was looking for it I met a lady who had recently lost her right leg & her awful story has meant that I never do any gardening, go into the loft or attempt something daft & potentially dangerous when on my own, without my phone.
Wise move T. My oldest son`s Mother in Law has a farm in Wales. One day she was in one of the outlying farm buildings and stacking hay bales. She slipped, fell badly onto the concrete floor and broke her back. She knew she`d badly injured herself but didn`t know she`d actually broken her back at that stage. They told her if she`d tried to move then she could have been paralysed but because she had her phone with her she stayed completely still and rang for help.

As a woman who`se lost more earrings than hot dinners I cannot recommend Lox earring backs enough. Mr V bought me some sapphire and diamond cluster earrings in the first year we were together and I love those earrings and wear them most of the time.
Anyway one particular day I arrived home from a trip to the shops and noticed one was missing. I was devastated and rang every shop I`d been in to check if they`d look for it or had found it. No joy.
In the end I accepted that it was gone forever and was heartbroken. A while later I was shaking out one of my fold up shopping bags , the type which fits into a little fabric bag and there was a clunk and my earring must have been trapped in one of the seams. I couldn`t believe it.
Suffice to say I was worried about losing it again and a friend told me about the Lox earring backs and they are superb. They hold the earring firmly in place and unless you squeeze the earring back in a particular way, they cannot be moved, pulled off or fall off even if they get trapped in a collar or when getting undressed. I buy them off ebay but they`re sold in lots of places.
Good tip.

Wise move T. My oldest son`s Mother in Law has a farm in Wales. One day she was in one of the outlying farm buildings and stacking hay bales. She slipped, fell badly onto the concrete floor and broke her back. She knew she`d badly injured herself but didn`t know she`d actually broken her back at that stage. They told her if she`d tried to move then she could have been paralysed but because she had her phone with her she stayed completely still and rang for help.

We had an elderly lady patient come in one day. She was 86 and complaining of a sore neck after falling down the stairs a few days earlier. She was X-rayed and was found to have broken her neck but she was incredibly lucky as the bones hadn't moved out of place. If they had it would have killed her.

As a woman who`se lost more earrings than hot dinners I cannot recommend Lox earring backs enough. Mr V bought me some sapphire and diamond cluster earrings in the first year we were together and I love those earrings and wear them most of the time.
Anyway one particular day I arrived home from a trip to the shops and noticed one was missing. I was devastated and rang every shop I`d been in to check if they`d look for it or had found it. No joy.
In the end I accepted that it was gone forever and was heartbroken. A while later I was shaking out one of my fold up shopping bags , the type which fits into a little fabric bag and there was a clunk and my earring must have been trapped in one of the seams. I couldn`t believe it.
Suffice to say I was worried about losing it again and a friend told me about the Lox earring backs and they are superb. They hold the earring firmly in place and unless you squeeze the earring back in a particular way, they cannot be moved, pulled off or fall off even if they get trapped in a collar or when getting undressed. I buy them off ebay but they`re sold in lots of places.
I ordered mine from eBay, they are brilliant & even have a tiny pot to keep them safe. Not wishing to sound like a QVC tat peddler I think these are perfect for the present drawer, I know both my daughters would appreciate them. Thank you Vienna 💐

Latest posts

Back