Diane Gilman TSV 14/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just received a card through the post. Available in Black, Indigo, Damson and Berry on 3 easy payments. No price given, but I shall get the Damson and Berry. I love her jeans. They just seem to suit my body shape.

I need the petite / short length so no good for me unless there's a range of lengths.

Jude xx

am i being dim by not seeing a price? it comes up as 'no longer available' for me.

Well these jeans do not fit my bodyshape I am tall and slim so they are way too baggy for me,I also find her styling very old fashioned.
Lynn

I've never tried her jeans...they never seem long enough.I personally wish she'd do something different...I quite like some of her tops.

Hasn't she done those before as a TSV? I'm sure I've got a pair just like them.

If anyone is thinking of ordering, & they are the same, I'd just say that I ordered 14s as that's what I am on the dreaded high street & they are roomy. Could really have done with going down a size but couldn't be bothered sending them back & they are comfy for knocking round the house.
Also you need to watch those diamanté trims as one came out but easy enough to glue back in with a dollop of superglue.

I have a pair of Diane Gilman jeans and I'm not that impressed with them. I noticed that they started to fade after a few washes too. The best jeans I have ever bought was a couple of months ago, was from Next for £22. They're high waisted (YAY - no more muffin tops for me!), a dark indigo and have a bit of stretch to them. I was so pleased with them I bought another pair. So I'll be passing on this TSV.

I have a few pairs of her jeggings which I love but I've never tried the jeans. Does anyone know if the sizes come up the same? I fancy trying the jeans as the jeggings suit me so well but I don't want the hassle of sending stuff back :-(

I have a few pairs of her jeggings which I love but I've never tried the jeans. Does anyone know if the sizes come up the same? I fancy trying the jeans as the jeggings suit me so well but I don't want the hassle of sending stuff back :-(

most people seem to say they need a different size but i've got 2 completely different pairs, just ordered the usual size and they're perfect.

I've got DG jeans with the metal plaque at the back . I needed to go down a size in those . Similarly any DG ones with elasicated waists , the size small or 10 fit fine although I'm a size 12 below the waist.
I like the quality of the fabric very much and find them very comfy to wear.

I'm a 14 and have 3 pairs in size 10, I'm not deluded by this flattering sizing into thinking I'm a 10. The main selling point was the shorter leg length. Jeans never really shorten well so I'm happy with them.

Jude xx

Jeans size

Hasn't she done those before as a TSV? I'm sure I've got a pair just like them.

If anyone is thinking of ordering, & they are the same, I'd just say that I ordered 14s as that's what I am on the dreaded high street & they are roomy. Could really have done with going down a size but couldn't be bothered sending them back & they are comfy for knocking round the house.
Also you need to watch those diamanté trims as one came out but easy enough to glue back in with a dollop of superglue.

I have 2 pairs of a Diane Gilman tsv - one black, one blue. I am a size 12/14 and ordered the size 10 which fits well in the blue but is to small in the black. I do remember the presenter saying the coloured ones come up smaller than the traditional denim blue. Didn't want to pay postage so kept both pairs in the hope I would slim into them - haven't managed it yet!

Well these jeans do not fit my bodyshape I am tall and slim so they are way too baggy for me,I also find her styling very old fashioned.
Lynn

Don't waste your time looking for any clothing for tall/slim women on QVC Lynn - I'm 5'11" and a size 12, and I gave up years ago.....!!!

Jinny x

Just had a quick teaser of the TSV. If they are 'skinny jeans', then I am a monkey's uncle!

In my part of the world skinny jeans are very tight and hug the leg. I have a few pairs and love them. The TSVs are what i would call basic straight legs. No way would I call them skinny. There seems to be various colours, but from my quick glimpse, none of the models looked exceptional.

I loathe boot leg, so its a no no for me.

I suit and love the tapered straight leg (or cigarette pants they now call them) which finish at the ankle and worn with flats, and have done for years............. sooooooo Audrey Hepburn

Latest posts

Back