Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sneakyfish.jpg

sneakyfish1-1.jpg
sneakyfish3.jpg

Meg! Can I hug you? :heart:

Even if you say no I shall cuddle you :drunk: Be afraid

Last edited:
Lol janie - not quite!
She is long though. When you pick her up, not only is she heavy, she is floppy, totally relaxed. She just dangles there.
She's pleased at the moment - she's got a bigger box. We ordered two small carry-on soft suitcases so she nabbed the box. In fact, she jumped in before we got the second case out.

Lol janie - not quite!
She is long though. When you pick her up, not only is she heavy, she is floppy, totally relaxed. She just dangles there.
She's pleased at the moment - she's got a bigger box. We ordered two small carry-on soft suitcases so she nabbed the box. In fact, she jumped in before we got the second case out.

awwwwwwwwwww.................she really is a beautiful cat.

louis does that 'liquid' thing too when i pick him up. lol! he's also a long cat from head to tail - as i've told the vet many times when we've had the 'weight' conversation ;) with the amount of weight he's lost, it's just as well he had a bit of extra IMO.

Lol janie - not quite!

LOL min, she sounds like Bagpuss. :grin:

We've always liked cats!

This is 27, currently in Africa and she found a ........ Meg!

meggish.jpg

Meg hasn't seen this yet.....​

Latest posts

Back