Dreamkeeper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think?! I think she's lovely. She was understandably getting a bit annoyed with them putting the wrong details up on a few items. She is a businesswoman when all is said and done, and is there to sell their products. The fact that Q keep messing up the graphics is not very professional :(

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Kaena(I think thats how her name is spelt) seems nice enough and pleasant and polite as a guest. I enjoy the shows if I catch them and think a lot of the items are really lovely. I dont own any as they are a little pricey for me. Thats my choice not to buy them but I dont think they seem over priced for what they are.

She seems a very nice lady, but I can't imagine where I would wear her overpriced tops, not really what you could wear on the supermarket/school run....LOL

One of my first purchases from Q, long before Dreamkeeper was 'dreamed' up, was a beautiful robe that the Fairy Queen was wearing, and was probably one of the first pieces of clothing to be sold. It came in black and olive green with beading around the hem and sleeves. I have it in the green and when worn is always complimented on. Its even seen service in one of our Amdram productions.

I have many pieces from the early days, mostly with a vintage 20's feel about them, but now sadly its all shawls and burnt out devore, or cheap looking knitwear with sequins on - I know to my cost because I succumbed and ordered the lilac sparkly cardigan, but even Twiggy would have trouble getting her arms into the Plus size sleeves, so back it went. The quality and designs have definitely cheapened over the years.

I think Kaena's OK and I have one of her shawls which is lovely. Didn't she once say "f*nny" live on air when she meant "bum" he he he he he.

CC

Quality is nowhere near as good as it used to be and some of the jackets on show yesterday looked absolutely shapeless, hems all over the place. Definitely overpriced now.

i think she's sweet. just like her mum.

Isn't it funny how we can have such very differing opinions of people?
Now to me, her mum is a hard-nosed, hard-faced, granite-eyed old bag that you wouldn't want to piddle off in the workplace or meet in a dark alley on a full moon, preying mercilessly on the lonely & vulnerable with her fairy dust crap & her daughter is a nice enough gal, well trained & on a mission, who's blanked out completely just how naff some of the overpriced tat is & can now stand there & come across as utterly genuine as her mind is firmly fixed on 'Kids. College fund. Sell. ' mode....! lol
I could be right, I could be wrong, just my take on the pair! :thinking:

Now to me, her mum is a hard-nosed, hard-faced, granite-eyed old bag that you wouldn't want to piddle off in the workplace or meet in a dark alley on a full moon, preying mercilessly on the lonely & vulnerable with her fairy dust crap & her daughter is a nice enough gal, well trained & on a mission, who's blanked out completely just how naff some of the overpriced tat is & can now stand there & come across as utterly genuine as her mind is firmly fixed on 'Kids. College fund. Sell. ' mode....! lol

well as i've said many times, i've spent a whole day with her and she is a very nice woman.

:eek: I will most probably have a nightmare tonight with Jennifer coming after me with her fairy dust:giggle:
They both seem all right to me, I like watching Kirksfolly :happy:

:eek: I will most probably have a nightmare tonight with Jennifer coming after me with her fairy dust:giggle:
They both seem all right to me, I like watching Kirksfolly :happy:

Better Jennifer & her fairy dust than creepy Charlie with his spindly fingers & 'slooooow reveal' I s'pose....! :mysmilie_13:

Have to admit, the shows are kinda fascinating, in a weird hypnotic sorta way.....! :giggle:

I might be a bit dumb here but I can not see how she does it? She sells goods, for a price that is written on the screen, she does the blowing fairy dust to make someone feel better & even assuming she does not care, and only worries about her bank balance, surely that is no different to me asking someone I hardly know how they are, getting a 10 min run down of their health problems and saying "Oh I am sorry, hope you feel better!" I do not see the harm with what that woman does - I really think the Geller guy is much worse, but I can not see how that is preying mercilessly on the weak and vulnerable - I just can not see it. However I would not be seen dead in any of her jewellery, but that is my personal taste

I might be a bit dumb here but I can not see how she does it? She sells goods, for a price that is written on the screen, she does the blowing fairy dust to make someone feel better & even assuming she does not care, and only worries about her bank balance, surely that is no different to me asking someone I hardly know how they are, getting a 10 min run down of their health problems and saying "Oh I am sorry, hope you feel better!" I do not see the harm with what that woman does - I really think the Geller guy is much worse, but I can not see how that is preying mercilessly on the weak and vulnerable - I just can not see it. However I would not be seen dead in any of her jewellery, but that is my personal taste

Yes youre right WildRose. Kana comes across nice, shows pictures of her children and people have sent gifts in for
the children, so she always shows pictures to show how theyre growing up. Probably a plow , but basically theyre
all there to sell, and to keep in business :nod:

WildRose - you're probably right but then I am mean-spirited, cynical with a capital C & suspicious of nearly everybody! lol
It's just all her talk of ruddy fairies & how everything would be the ideal gift for someone who is sad or going through a tough time, blah blah blah, I can't help it, I just find her somewhat pushy & slightly creepy in a 'make it all better' kinda way....!
We must beg to differ on this point, though I wholeheartedly agree with you on the Geller thing, absolutely vile person & totally blatant with his 'make it all better' BS! :down:

I am so glad that there is someone else who thinks about Geller that way. Now he is one who gives me the creeps. Why on earth does he think that we would be so grateful to receive a picture of of him:wonder: He says so as if he is giving away some treasure:giggle:
I keep wondering that if his "vibes" were that good, what on earth prevented him from winning the "Celebrity get me out of here" program :giggle:

I am so glad that there is someone else who thinks about Geller that way. Now he is one who gives me the creeps. Why on earth does he think that we would be so grateful to receive a picture of of him:wonder: He says so as if he is giving away some treasure:giggle:

Not to mention the lucky chosen few that get to go to tea with him.......in his actual house, in his actual village, where he is so well known that to write to him you don't need the name of his road, his postcode or nuffin', just his name & the village & it will reach him, wow, huh? No actually, not wow - if the little twerp was stood at the end of my bloomin' drive, I couldn't even summon the interest to get off my sofa & go to the window to look! :tongue:

Not to mention the lucky chosen few that get to go to tea with him.......in his actual house, in his actual village, where he is so well known that to write to him you don't need the name of his road, his postcode or nuffin', just his name & the village & it will reach him, wow, huh? No actually, not wow - if the little twerp was stood at the end of my bloomin' drive, I couldn't even summon the interest to get off my sofa & go to the window to look! :tongue:
:mysmilie_507:That made me laugh!! He thinks so high of himself, doesn't he? His photographs indeed, and personally signed by him:doh: How blessed are we, how lucky we are :mysmilie_17:
Now,:mysmilie_506: it will be quite another thing if he promised to get some of my watches to work again:giggle:

Latest posts

Back