drunken ordering

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
This morning a box of Yankee tarts from the recent OTO arrived. When I opened it and put it in my "tart drawer" I realised that I had already ordered it at the same OTO price from a link on here at the beginning of May!

On the plus side at least I must have REALLY wanted the item!

Note to self. Do not watch QVC after 9.00pm when I have had a couple of glasses of wine!

At least WG unlike my good self who bid on eBay and accidentally moved the decimal point (and the thing was total rubbish) you actually like and will use the tarts!

A few years ago an army friend of ours came home in the early hours after a good time in the mess and managed to log onto ebay and buy a Sinclair C5!

His Mrs was not amused.

I love stories of what people bought online/etc after a few glasses of wine! Though I have to say I've never heard anyone say they went and bought something they already owned :mysmilie_61: Great work!

I don't drink so I have absolutely no excuse at all, for example, I ordered the Flora Mare hand cream and an Easiyo yoghurt maker on advanced order both for 25th of May and voila! they've already been processed and shipped today!.............and I never even touched a button! :mysmilie_10:

"Like like like" to all your posts! No like button on my app.

Meant April not May though. Doh!

The last drunken order before this one was a shark steam mop. I use it often! Lol x

I often buy tarts, they bring me great pleasure................mind you I love a good French fancy too.

I rarely drink so I can`t say I`ve ever made a drunken purchase but I`m certainly guilt of making insomniac purchases. It`s the middle of the night, usually around 3am , I can`t sleep, nothing on the TV and so I log on and bingo, before I know it something is in an online shopping basket and I`ve clicked buy. Then I go to bed, finally fall asleep and in the morning I think sh*t, what the hell did I buy last night !

Latest posts

Back