easy pay code problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Linderella

Registered Shopper
has anybody tried to use the net to order today. I have tried to order a few craft bits and when I try to add to basket I get the "sorry, we are unable to process your order online at the moment" etc. this is typical when I have the easy pay code which expires today

Linda:2:

Have you tried closing down the browser and then signing on again? I get that message if I've been browsing too long, just close down and start again and it works fine.:1:
BTW, I didn't get a Christmas code, but tried ones that had been posted here - no luck. In a cheeky mood I emailed QVC and asked why some people got them every year, same with invitations to events, and others got nothing even though they spent lots or had been members for years. Predictably the response came back, "it's completely random, we have no ability to select individuals". :54: Sorry, just don't buy it. Either that or I am the unluckiest person - to be a member for 15 years and never get anything from them.

I had that problem nearly a week ago, I phoned CS and they said they knew there was a problem and if I wanted to order I could use my code on the phone.

I didn't, and now I've changed my mind anyway, it was the Laura Geller Balance & Brighten was going to get - I can live without it!!!!

clemenzina

I thought that everything was on 3 easy pays at the moment. Or am I imagining that? Someone said that I'm sure....

Latest posts

Back