Easy Pay!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it couldn't have come at a better time for me. Youngest son was using my straighteners tonight when they suddenly exploded. They had been on the blink for a while now. I was so excited as it means I can order some GHDs on easy pay without feeling guilty about it. I have been after a pair for ages. I may wait till Sunday to see if I want the Decleor TSV as well. My son was ok, just upset that he couldn't finish straightening his hair.

Nothing here, but then I have never received any offers, invites, etc. Not surprising, I am probably one of their most expensive customers - or so they keep telling me in "the letters"!
has

OOh think I might beat you to it. No code for me! had all the letters, the last one has banned me from using cheque hold on pain of being drummed out of QVC! I cancelled a lot of items but the cancellation was never activated. just can't be bothered to argue with them. have not bought anything for months until yesterday, ordered some lipstick and mascara, better value I am sorry to say, but they still have not shipped. any other company ships the next day. I never learn.

What is wrong with me. I have been searching for things that I can buy on easy pay. Birkis, kipling, Lola Rose any thing really but my senses prevailed. I haven't bought anything yet. Phew.

What is wrong with me. I have been searching for things that I can buy on easy pay. Birkis, kipling, Lola Rose any thing really but my senses prevailed. I haven't bought anything yet. Phew.[/QUO

Near miss Loveheart. Great restraint.

How about this thought. Everything is a debt until paid for.

So instead of EasyPay think EasyDebt.

I got the email too but it doesnt say ONLY on-air items ...so I guess it can be anything.

ive looked on the T&c's & ive unsderstood it to be on ANYTHING......could always ask CS if in doubt..........

What is wrong with me. I have been searching for things that I can buy on easy pay. Birkis, kipling, Lola Rose any thing really but my senses prevailed. I haven't bought anything yet. Phew.

Loveheart what are you doing on this thread? You have been posting on the F.A.R.T.S thread. Starting to waiver are we?

Just give in and buy something . . . anything . . . you know you want to use that 4 easy pay.

As the Borg say "Resistance is futile"

:devil::devil:

well i succumbed and bought a Lola Rose pendant off the website that i've been eyeing up for ages. I knew there was no way i could be considered a silly ole f.a.r.t. ;)

well i succumbed and bought a Lola Rose pendant off the website that i've been eyeing up for ages. I knew there was no way i could be considered a silly ole f.a.r.t. ;)

Which one Mrs J? Where you lead others are sure to follow!!!

I gave in too and bought the Elemis Mitts, Brow Tech (with another brush which i dont need!!) and some A'kin products which i have never tried before.

It's definitely valid on anything, I phoned to ask yesterday (see further up thread) and I've just used it on two items which, as far as I'm aware, haven't been on air for a while.

Latest posts

Back