Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop66

Registered Shopper
New product coming to qvc next year see picture

Attachments

• IMG-20221210-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20221210-WA0007.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 357
So what next, PCMC becoming available in ever more scented variations? just like LE c&p?
They should leave well alone, love it or hate it, it is an iconic Elemis product.

But of course, it's all about making money for them. :rolleyes:

Elemis seem to be going down the same road as Liz Earle in putting their popular products into a never ending stream of fragrances.Has Elemis been taken over/ bought out? Apart from the couple of product I repeat buy there is nothing coming out that tempts me.I indulged in the last Estée Lauder TSV, the one with Day/ night/ eye creams, which I returned( so classed as a non- indulgement then?)The main reason it was far too over perfumed for me.

I'm very quickly going off Elemis. Back to Jane Srivener for me. She doesn't mess with her lovely pure products and they a 're a darn sight cheaper than Keeley et al!! Oh, and good old Marks and Sparks!

I'm very quickly going off Elemis. Back to Jane Srivener for me. She doesn't mess with her lovely pure products and they a 're a darn sight cheaper than Keeley et al!! Oh, and good old Marks and Sparks!
Can I ask what products from Jane Scrivner you like and use Cashers? Just wondering,

Can I ask what products from Jane Scrivner you like and use Cashers? Just wondering,
I use her facial oils, currently using the intense oil. One pump does the trick, lasts ages. Nourishing cleanser, a lovely balm. Melts makeup away and comes with a gorgeous fluffy mitt! Her OO moisture cream is lovely, not used it for a while. I love her face oils, the vitamin c one is good too LBA. I like the no nonsense approach and her tutorials on YouTube are interesting. Just watching the Elemis show and honestly, Keeley would have us layering about five products on our faces, can't be a******d with all that!!!

I have looked at Jane Scrivner online but wary of my skin which throws a hissy fits at products. I know I have to be very careful with vitamin C oils or serums.

Always call Keeley the golden goose even to Elemis staff at counters as it seems she can sell shed loads of products even if you actually need them or not. Said many times when we had our Elemis counter in Debenhams they just kept your routine very simple but if you wanted to add more to it up to you. I remember the weirdest thing was they always said they did really great business on days QVC had a TSV.

Latest posts

Back