Elemis 2023

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use her facial oils, currently using the intense oil. One pump does the trick, lasts ages. Nourishing cleanser, a lovely balm. Melts makeup away and comes with a gorgeous fluffy mitt! Her OO moisture cream is lovely, not used it for a while. I love her face oils, the vitamin c one is good too LBA. I like the no nonsense approach and her tutorials on YouTube are interesting. Just watching the Elemis show and honestly, Keeley would have us layering about five products on our faces, can't be a******d with all that!!!
Only five products?! When she does her facials in Instagram the list of things she uses is staggering… ridiculous amount of products.

I have had a bad reaction to an Elemis product, just trying to identify which one it is as I am only using Elemis at the moment. I have got it down to either the micellar water or the essence, which is a pain as I quite like both of them. I currently have a bad patch of eczema on one eye and the skin has peeled off so it is quite raw.

Elemis I like and use some of the products, but they tend to be ones that have been around for years. Given samples of new stuff breaks me out so I avoid new releases.

What I can use

PCMC day and night
Matrix night cream
Radiance Cleanser
Sensitive Skin Wash
Toner
Pro Lifting Mask now renamed
Original Cleansing Balm, none of the flankers
Superfood Facial Oil original only

That is it.

Elemis I like and use some of the products, but they tend to be ones that have been around for years. Given samples of new stuff breaks me out so I avoid new releases.

What I can use

PCMC day and night
Matrix night cream
Radiance Cleanser
Sensitive Skin Wash
Toner
Pro Lifting Mask now renamed
Original Cleansing Balm, none of the flankers
Superfood Facial Oil original only

That is it.
I think you have definitely picked the best of the bunch there, I love all those products, particularly the superfood oil, great stuff. I have had eczema round my eye for the last few weeks and can't get rid of it, don't really want to waste gp's time but not sure what I can use on it to calm it down

Elemis is a brand that used to play havoc with my skin but I am a lot older and I dont get the break outs. Its not really a brand for younger reactive skin imo.

I think you have definitely picked the best of the bunch there, I love all those products, particularly the superfood oil, great stuff. I have had eczema round my eye for the last few weeks and can't get rid of it, don't really want to waste gp's time but not sure what I can use on it to calm it down
The superfood oil was great for my skin, but the revolting smell put me off. I think it might be a superfood issue, as I was given a free mask sample, and that smells funny too..

Latest posts

Back