elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's been despatched today, p & p showing on web now as 4.95. For anybody who missed out on this offer elemis have got buy one get one free on the cleanser and toner 200mls.

Jabba has been working and unable to get online to see what was happening.
She texted me last night and I replied that the orders where shipping.

Thanks donna finally got checking late Saturday night after work and my 2 have been shipped Friday at the advertised price!:wheel::wheel::wheel:

I still have never recieved a email, do you have to sign up or something? :think:

If you go into the account maintenence bit on the website and enter your address there where it asks, then I think you'll get them. I know I didn't get them until I did that, even though I was already getting programme reminders from them!

I never signed up to receive them, but do get Alison's beauty tips thing. They just suddenly started round about October I believe? We did have a thread about I know. I get two sorts, the order details and then the make room on your shelves your parcel is on its way.

If you go into the account maintenence bit on the website and enter your address there where it asks, then I think you'll get them. I know I didn't get them until I did that, even though I was already getting programme reminders from them!

Thanks Birdie, I get the programme reminders. Have entered my email address on the maintenence page, so I'll see if that does the trick.

I never signed up to receive them, but do get Alison's beauty tips thing. They just suddenly started round about October I believe? We did have a thread about I know. I get two sorts, the order details and then the make room on your shelves your parcel is on its way.

Me too Dee :clap::clap:

Jabba has HAD to make room for her 2 Elemis 400ml cleanser + toner duos which were waiting for her when she got home from work 15 mins ago:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: :laugh::laugh:

Latest posts

Back