Elemis Pro-Collagen Body Trio £8.99 delivered (worth £67)!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
There is an offer for this set of two Elemis Pro-Collagen Radiantly Smooth Body Cream (50ml) and one Elemis Pro-Collagen Body Serum (50ml) on Time to Spa website for £30 at the moment, which they say is worth £67

http://www.timetospa.co.uk/bath-and-body/body-collections/elemis-pro-collagen-body-trio

If you enter the code PCBODYTRIO at checkout this takes the basket cost down to £8.99 and there is free UK delivery on all orders.

Oh, 10% on Quidco at the moment too and 8% I think on Topcashback

Offer expires 14 September 2012 x

There is an offer for this set of two Elemis Pro-Collagen Radiantly Smooth Body Cream (50ml) and one Elemis Pro-Collagen Body Serum (50ml) on Time to Spa website for £30 at the moment, which they say is worth £67

http://www.timetospa.co.uk/bath-and-body/body-collections/elemis-pro-collagen-body-trio

If you enter the code PCBODYTRIO at checkout this takes the basket cost down to £8.99 and there is free UK delivery on all orders.

Oh, 10% on Quidco at the moment too and 8% I think on Topcashback

Offer expires 14 September 2012 x

Wow Starlight thanks for that, Ive got mine
xxxxx :wave:

Mine came today and it's a gift boxed set - would make a lovely present! (If I can resist the temptation to try it myself) :smile:

Mine also arrived today - was just coming on to say the set looked good!

Thanks Starlight, I haven't used Elemis before but I ordered one because of the great saving

Okay, I caved and bought one after seeing the photo. Actually misread Starlight's original post and thought it was three body lotions!!! I use the 50mls sizes as hand creams, I ask for two of them when the Pick 4 or 5 items with two full sizes.

If anyone has an Elemis counter in their local Debenhams, they are offering 2 for 1 on the facials and you get 10% extra off until Sunday. You have a year to use the facials, and get a little ribboned box with 60mls Milk Bath as well. I booked this week and got an extra £5 off as I had that on my Beauty Card, plus an extra £5 put onto my Beauty Card.:up:

Last edited:
Yah!!!!! Mine arrived just now with DHL(I was in the bath at the time:whew:, but he left it). Lovely kit and would make a great present, not that mine will be going anywhere. I didn't get the posted confirmation email though.

Latest posts

Back