Elemis Supersize Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Duo Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis Supersize Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 250ml Duo
Item Number: 209771
QVC Price £50.00
Super Bargain Price £34.00
P&P £4.95

Formulated to purify and deep cleanse with its powerful anti-oxidant ingredients, the Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser will leave your skin feeling hydrated and looking fresh. Rich in shea butter and white beeswax, this fabulous ELEMIS formula helps to gently dissolve makeup and daily grime, leaving you to enjoy a glowing and healthy complexion.

Contains:

2 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (250ml; supersize) - formulated with moringa seed peptide, balancing giant burdock, noni and acai fruit, known for their high levels of anti-oxidants. Also contains the active fragrance of sweet Brazilian orange, lavender, ylang ylang and patchouli
1 x mitt - 100% cotton and machine washable

How to use:

Massage Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser into dry skin until the cleanser has warmed and loosened
Leave for one minute to dissolve make-up and grime
Remove with damp warm mitts
Pat face dry with clean towel

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209771

What a great price! Thinking about whether I need that much cleanser... I am tempted.

If it's the original Pro Radiance Cleanser, I might consider it but if it's the botanicals version NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :mysmilie_10:

i think it is the original

Yes, because the limited edition one was 200ml and doesn't exist as a 250ml supersize, whereas the original one does. Furthermore, if you read the description you will see that it's the original cleanser.

Even I am tempted with this and I really don't need anymore cleanser, have lots of cleanse and polish to wade through,but having used pro radiance recently think I prefer it,never thought I would say that

The point is that the price really is a bargain this time, the normal size with 150ml is £29.50 and here we have half a litre. And one always needs a cleanser, don't you think? Well, as long as it is not always the Balancing one from AH, as I prefer a certain variation.:)

Thanks SCW, going for this one. I'm on my last c&p, which is what I generally use and was wondering if I could eke it out until Liz Earle start their Christmas offers. Don't need to worry now, plus I have loads of skin tonic and superskin oil so will give Liz a miss this year and hope Alpha h have moisturisers in the next tsv. Then I'll be sorted for a few months.

Can this be used on the eyes to remove mascara etc ? I`ve never used it before.

I've used it to remove mascara etc and never had any irritation or that blurry vision you get with more oily cleansers; well worth a try. If I hadn't stocked up with Cleanse & Polish earlier in the year and bought the Alpha H tsv with 500ml of cleanser I'd be tempted to get this. However I'd never spend the Elemis rrp for this cleanser, but as it regularly features in TSVs and other sets there are plenty on ebay when I want one.

Right, Elemis seems to be on the pricier side. But I am a "born Ferenghi" and when there is a real bargain, there I am! :-D Of course, I also use Cleanse & Polish from the various TSVs I bought and then there are the limited editions from Mrs Earle's website. But I am good at using things up and cleansers are products that I use every day, "twice a day", so I like the idea to have a choice which cleanser to use next after I finished one. And unless there is a Superskin TSV in the near future, I won't buy any of the Liz Earle TSVs because I don't like the regular moisturiser any more. So there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge chance for Elemis, Alpha-H and me in the future.

I also use this cleanser (well the special addition one) all over my eye area and have no problem. I actually think it's a brilliant cleanser and my skin feels like it doens't need toner or moisturiser afterwards (although I do use them).

Ive used the Original and the Limited Edition Pro Radiance Cleanser and i much prefer the Limited Edition. IMO its better than C&P however since using the Alpha H Balancing Cleanser i wouldn't ever use anything else, its by far the best cleanser ive ever used and ive used a lot!!.

The price is good however you can buy two of the Pump 150mls Pro Radiance cleansers for £30 including P&P so the saving isnt as good as Q will make out.

I`m wavering. I usually buy a cleanser from Naturally Thinking which is £9 for 150 ml but I fancy trying Elemis. I`ve never used the brand before. I used to buy LE years ago before they twiddled with the formula and I`ve also tried lots of high street brands, cheap Ebay brands, expensive French brands and so on.

If anyone likes the special edition it's available on AllBeauty for £14.95. Orders over £25 have free delivery, otherwise it's about £3 shipping.

If anyone likes the special edition it's available on AllBeauty for £14.95. Orders over £25 have free delivery, otherwise it's about £3 shipping.

Now that's a bargain especially if you go for 2 to get the free postage :) thanks

Latest posts

Back