Elemis Supersize Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Duo Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now that's a bargain especially if you go for 2 to get the free postage :) thanks

It's a really good site as the deals change regularly. Gatineau is usually sensibly priced - the £50 Laser serum is now under £7, the Collagen Force serum was recently £10 and the infamous "£90 elixir" is usually around £15.

I`ve used Allbeauty in the past but not for skincare, it was perfume I ordered from them.

My question referred to the two supersizes and to be honest, I doubt they will come in a box because the Cleansing Balm from them didn't. Have they told why they don't seal?

I bought 2 of the supersize tubes from All Beauty and they arrived sealed with a foil strip, in a box and with cloths.

I have had these super sizes before and they do come sealed.
Thank you! :)

How often is the professional size being sold on QVC? I have never seen that size before on QVC, only on Amazon and Ebay, but not as a duo.

Last edited:
Looks like it's sold out :(

Yes, sold out. There were only two presentations at all I think.

I am waiting for my duo to arrive, but wanted to know before whether the cleansers are sealed or not.

Thank you! :)

How often is the professional size being sold on QVC? I have never seen that size before on QVC, only on Amazon and Ebay, but not as a duo.

They sold it sometime ago maybe in the Spring with another item which I can't remember what it was but haven't seen the supersize duo before

Latest posts

Back