Elemis Supersize Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Duo Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Today I have received the replacement and it has the same batch code as the first set. Also one and a half years old. I already contacted CS to get a return label as I want to return all four cleansers. I have to admit I am really disappointed as I can expect to get fresh products, can't I? Even for a bargain price. Think it is better to only buy TSVs in the future as they are always freshly produced. At least from my experience.

Sounds like the Super Bargain Price was mutually beneficial... allowed QVC to offer a great price; allowed Elemis to offload older stock. It definitely is disappointing. With the hoo-hah about the Alpha-H mask it seems increasingly that you can only rely on the TSV contents and age of those contents.

My problem is solved at last, QVC send me free return labels and I am going to return the four tubes.

Oh dear Ani, total mess all round. Elemis agree must be off loading the salon sizes(I have only ever seen these tubes sizes in salons), QVC agreed to take and didn't care about the use by dates.

The funny thing is, one lady from product service (?) at QVC wrote that the batch code isn't a date (Of course it is not, it is a code, but I am able to read it thanks to this form and to the internet.) and that the tubes are still within the shelf life (yes, but 50% of it is over).
Now I am waiting for the post to get the two labels, I don't know why they couldn't send them via email, would have been quicker.

Latest posts

Back