Elemis TSV 07/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got my email today saying it was shipped
Can't understand why they have stock problems with AD
they know exactly how many they have sold & when it has to be shipped!

Well one woman on the QVC Facebook page said last week, she checked to see if it was coming(this was after it was due to be shipped), and it had awaiting stock. So she phoned CS and was told not enough stock and she would be receiving a letter telling her it had been cancelled. Yet another woman posted and said she had received her AD.

Keeley replied again on Facebook that as far as Elemis were concerned there was no stock problems. Then for some weird reason it appeared on the QVC website available at the TSV price, but was then taken down.

Clear as mud.

When I have had autodelivery items it has said awaiting stock and then in progress before being delivered. My guess is the person on the phone was guessing 'incorrectly'. Hope so for all of you anyway :)

According to a lady on Keeley's FB she tweeted last night something 'controversial' (her words) about Cleanse and Polish, did anyone catch what it was as Julia read it out on the show? Just being nosy!!

I think Julia had a tweet more or less asking if the new formula would be competition for Cleanse and Polish,I think meaning the customer awards.
Keeley answered that Cleanse and Polish was a good product but the new formula would really compete with it.

Latest posts

Back