Elemis TSV 13/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, I only watch for seconds at a time when I channel hop on to QVC, but yes Keeley looks like she's ready to punch someone if they look at her sideways, to me she comes across as very aggressive with her sales pitch, she looks angry, peed off, bored of her cake and would pay good money to be anywhere else in the world than Chiswick QVC.

I always feel if someone tried to stop her " mid spiel" she'd either lose her rag completely or cry.

Reminds me of the film Speed with Keanu Reeves- if she goes under 200 words a minute she'll implode and if she mentions the "beavers harmonica" or whatever its called one more time I'll put my fist through the TV- so I choose not to watch :) :)

I always feel if someone tried to stop her " mid spiel" she'd either lose her rag completely or cry.

Reminds me of the film Speed with Keanu Reeves- if she goes under 200 words a minute she'll implode and if she mentions the "beavers harmonica" or whatever its called one more time I'll put my fist through the TV- so I choose not to watch :) :)

"beavers harmonica" :mysmilie_15:

I agree, I only watch for seconds at a time when I channel hop on to QVC, but yes Keeley looks like she's ready to punch someone if they look at her sideways, to me she comes across as very aggressive with her sales pitch, she looks angry, peed off, bored of her cake and would pay good money to be anywhere else in the world than Chiswick QVC.

Really? I always think she sounds very calm, relaxed and pleasant to listen to. Well apart from when she's making up words like "berzyamonte," "endorphine" and "upliftment," anyway.

Really? I always think she sounds very calm, relaxed and pleasant to listen to. Well apart from when she's making up words like "berzyamonte," "endorphine" and "upliftment," anyway.

I know she was very rude to some people at the beauty bash, who also stated she was bored and looked like she didn't want to be there, I can believe that though because that's the exact same impression I get from her, even before they said it on here. No worries, we've obviously both observed someone different.

Someone has asked on Q`s facebook page how many were sold and Q have replied over 18,000. The way they were pushing it I would have thought they`d have far more than that to get rid of.

Someone has asked on Q`s facebook page how many were sold and Q have replied over 18,000. The way they were pushing it I would have thought they`d have far more than that to get rid of.

18,000..........someone at Q is talking rubbish, is over 100,000

The Elemis production line must be in meltdown. Keeley will be living well on her commission x

Well for sure anyone in the whole wide world who ever wanted to see the TSV spiel won't get a chance to miss it.

As well as their own dedicated shows they cut into the first and last 10 minutes of every other show.

Not just this TSV but all of them, and it's not as if they didn't promote it days and days ago. People have already received it days ago.

rant over for now.

Still waiting for mine, nearly a week now.

I ordered mine last Thursday still waiting! Thanks for the info re batch codes never knew about that. So much info on this page. Love it.

When it was sold on the pre-launch last night, did it have the "buy more save more" option? I had a look in and I don't recall anyone making mention of it. Just seems a bit unfair on those who ordered early if not.

My Mum bought two on Wednesday (one for her, one for me). She got 'buy more, save more' & as we both wanted the same option we saved on the p&p too.

I have used my body products tonight (white lotus & lime) - not that impressed! The shower nectar smells very masculine & zesty while the body balm is very floral, so I'm guessing that's the white lotus. The body balm is also just a very thick cream and therefore hard to rub in.

I've put the apricot toner away, but already using the cleasning oil & pcmc. Both of these are favourites of mine.

I resisted, there was only the shower nectar I fancied. Will have a look for it on ebay. I did the same with the Laura Geller tsv, only wanted one bit so bought that rather than spending 50 quid on a load of bits I didn't want.

I resisted, there was only the shower nectar I fancied. Will have a look for it on ebay. I did the same with the Laura Geller tsv, only wanted one bit so bought that rather than spending 50 quid on a load of bits I didn't want.

Well done you!

Latest posts

Back