Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So its two shower creams????

I thought it was one shower cream and one body lotion???

According to Keeley's blurb on FB it is shower cream and body lotion so I think QVC have taken the photo wrong using two shower creams by mistake!!!

According to Keeley's blurb on FB it is shower cream and body lotion so I think QVC have taken the photo wrong using two shower creams by mistake!!!

I would agree with this - they aren't going to send out samples of the body lotion/cream and put it on the postcard if it wasn't in the collection.

I never throw products away if they look & smell ok. I don't pay any attention to the use by dates.

I thought the exact same thing & it arrived today - the body cream sample smells AWFUL! Like an old lady. Almost bitter, or lavendery? So herby - I really don't know what the smell is. Awful though. No sale.

I'm in total agreement - I did get a sample today and I put it on after my shower tonight. I'm sat in bed & I can smell it all over me. I don't hate it, but I certainly don't rate/like it enough to want to buy it & apply it to my skin again.

What?! I don't want to smell like an old lady!

Nor me! I thought i would definitely be going for this but not so sure now. I note the shower cream gets mixed reviews on Q's website where it is sold with the cleansing balm. Surely it can't be that bad!?

Elemis 6 Piece British Botanical Face and Body Experience - LIVE NOW! (With EZ pay active too)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-6-Piece-British-Botanical-Face-and-Body-Experience.product.208738.html

QVC Price: £80.00
Special price: £54.96
P&P: £5.95

4 Easy Pay installments of £13.74, plus P&P

This six-piece face and body set by ELEMIS includes the newly-launched British Botanical Shower Cream and complementing Body Cream, Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser, Papaya Enzyme Peel, and Soothing Apricot Toner, plus a travel size Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. Harness the luxury of ELEMIS from top to toe with this British Botanical Face and Body Experience.

New from ELEMIS - this collection includes ELEMIS' British Botanicals Shower Cream and Body Cream, newly created to celebrate the brand's British Heritage, and infused with English-grown essential oils.

Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml; special size) - winner of the 2014 QVC Customer Beauty Awards for Best Moisturiser, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is designed to help reduce the depth of wrinkles and increase hydration. In a choice of Original or Ultra-Rich
1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (50ml; full size) - this rinse-off exfoliating cream helps to smooth and clarify your complexion. Contains natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, milk protein, vitamin E and marine alga. Ideal for sensitive or mature complexions
1 x Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml; full size) - ideally suited to extra-sensitive, delicate and hormonal skin, this alcohol-free, gentle toner can also be applied to cotton pads for a soothing eye treatment. Contains apricot extract
1 x British Botanical Shower Cream (200ml; full size) - harnessing ingredients grown in the idyllic British countryside, this aromatic shower cream is designed to soothe and hydrate your skin while cleansing. Blended with lavender, chamomile, geranium, palmarosa, echium oil, organic oats and rosemary
1 x British Botanical Body Cream (200ml; full size) - designed to intensively hydrate the skin, this body moisturiser is infused with English-grown essential oils, and blended with lavender, chamomile, geranium and palmorosa
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml; full size) - formulated with plant extracts, rich shea butter and white beeswax, this luxurious and rich cleanser helps to remove make-up and daily grime to reveal a radiant-looking complexion. Fragranced with sweet Brazilian orange, lavender, ylang ylang and patchouli
1 x ELEMIS botanical print canvas bag - designed especially for QVC by artist Amanda Ross

How to use:
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser:

Massage into dry skin until the cleanser has warmed and loosened
Leave for one minute to dissolve make-up and grime
Remove with warm damp cloth

Soothing Apricot Toner:
Both morning and night apply after cleansing to close the pores and re-hydrate the skin

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:
Use a pea-sized amount and warm in your palms before applying to face, eyes, neck and décolleté
Apply every morning

Papaya Enzyme Peel:
Warm in the palms of your hand before applying to cleansed skin, avoiding the delicate eye area
Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then remove with lukewarm water
Follow with your usual toner and moisturiser
Use twice a week

British Botanical Shower Cream:
In the shower, squeeze a small amount into wet palms and massage over the body, then rinse off

British Botanical Body Cream:
Morning and evening, warm in your palms and massage all over the body

Behind the brand
Launched over 25 years ago, ELEMIS is the leading luxury British spa and skincare brand, favoured by millions of spa-goers every year. With a vision to bring together science, nature and aromatics, ELEMIS' treatment-led everyday skincare and body therapies have become award-winning favourites; available internationally in over 53 countries and over 1600 spas.

Looks like it will stay on the website until it's launch on Sunday now (I'm thinking this because it says 'special price').

I'm going to try the body lotion again tonight and then decide if I'm buying it or not. Although I am heading more towards no and when I need products that are in the collection, I'll just buy them individually.

I have just ordered. I picked the Ultra Rich, as after reading around it is for normal/dry mature skin and good if the skin is feeling under the weather of in fact winter time.

What?! I don't want to smell like an old lady!

As a member of a number of perfume forums, the term old lady is vintage classic say No5,Dior, Guerlain or YSL or some such. What you are thinking cat pee and unwashed 80 year old?

Unfortunately many are so used to smelling like fruity sugary sweet, they call classic Audrey Hepburn fragrances old lady.

The Liz Earle fragrances would be classed as old lady by many

I would have liked to smell the new products before ordering but I've not had the card for some reason. I normally get them. So I think I'll take my chances and go for it anyway, the only Elemis fragrance I haven't liked is Revitalise Me so I should be safe with this.

As a member of a number of perfume forums, the term old lady is vintage classic say No5,Dior, Guerlain or YSL or some such. What you are thinking cat pee and unwashed 80 year old?

Unfortunately many are so used to smelling like fruity sugary sweet, they call classic Audrey Hepburn fragrances old lady.

The Liz Earle fragrances would be classed as old lady by many

I guess everyone has a certain "image" concerning smelling like an old lady. By the way, I don' t like those sweet, fruity fragrances at all.:)

I do love Elemis but I am going to restrain myself this time, although there is lots in the kit I think spending £60 on skincare/body products is silly money, and I am not swayed by the Easipay as I am getting fed up of losing track of what is going out of my account each month, especially when payments are spread out over 4 months.

I ordered 1 ultra rich option, but after thinking about it I cancelled my order and placed an order for 2 uOur rich, as no doubt m hubby will steal the cream
Hx❤️❤️❤️

I'm not buying this time. I wouldn't use the cleanser and toner and I think I am still paying off the last TSV on EP's.

Latest posts

Back