Elemis TSV - Sunday 29th May 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that the skincare market for aging skin has reached saturation point now so the brands are starting to bring out stuff for young skin. Dermalogica brought one out last year and my guess is that the others wont be far behind. Sort of catch em young keep him strategy.

I am guessing tan accelerator and maybe shower/bath products for the TSV. Has anyone ever tried the self tan from elemis?

everything that elemis sell is so full of scented esseetial oils that will aggravate young skin. my 48 year old skin breaks out at the thought of elemis.:doh:

everything that elemis sell is so full of scented esseetial oils that will aggravate young skin. my 48 year old skin breaks out at the thought of elemis.:doh:

In your opinion.

Not everyone is the same, you love alpha H yet many cannot use it. Boffy you always sound like Paul Begoun, she believes essential oils are the devil's play thing. Yet thousands have used them for hundreds of years without problem. Anyway doesn't alpha H have lavender in their face cream???

Decleor users adore the essential oils in their products and use without problem.

My 48 year old skin loves Elemis :grin:. and I dont find their skincare range as highly scented as some others. Decleor for instance is in my opinion much more highly scented, Gatineau is about the same as Elemis, Liz Earle is also very highly scented and as for Alpha H well for me that was the biggest waste of money ever did nothing for my skin and made me break out in the most horriffic spots I have ever had with young people its the same as with older people some ranges will suit some but not others. You cant just dismiss a range because it does n't suit you. I would NEVER put Alpha H anywhere near my face again but I do know that some people swear by it.

Of course Elemis wont suit some young peoples skin but there will be some who would benefit. Poor skin that is not dealt with at a young age can cause horrific confidence problems in young people and essential oils whilst not suiting everyone do have a beneficial effect on lots of peoples skin

used a lot of skincare in my years: luckily i have really good skin no lines or wrinkes or sagging and good skin tone but used the higher end skincare after many years of having no problems with products on the high street.

it did come as a shock that the more expensive brands caused me so much problems i suppose.

my sister who has very dry,rough skin uneven pigmentation glows with decleor her skin loves it. she cannot use high street cheaper brands as it does not suit her at all.my mum can use anything and elemis is her fave line.my friend 60 soon i used to give her all my elemis tsv's she looked fantastic with it.

does not suit my oilier combination skin.thats all!

lovely smells as its a spa range but i do remember a lot of pepes having lots of problems years ago whe qvc started selling it. but i suppose they dont post reviews any more as they dont buy/use elemis anymore.

it is important though that people are aware that because something is natural,has essential oils does not mean it is good for their skin.these are quite potent ingredients. so its just my soapbox lol!

cellutox is really good and some of thier other body products.

enjoy your elemis goodies....

After my bad experience with Alpha H recently I used nothing at all on my face for a couple of days-except for cleanser of course- I then used some Clarins samples I had been given in Boots but had not tried.They were lovely,my skin feels better and calmer,I am going to treat myself to the full sizes,they were the new vital light ones,I don't know if they have essential oils in,are plant extracts the same as oils or not? hope someone can help me out.

China Girl, I've also just purchased some full sized Clarins stuff today after having some trial sizes and liking them. The girl who served me was also really nice and was a good advert for the range as her skin glowed, so here's hoping. I got the cleanser, toner and multi active moisturiser. Sorry I can't be of more use. :sun:

Looks like a new product in the TSV will be a Foot Butter as Keeley has posted this just now on facebook. "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Have i mentioned how lovely and smooth my feet are looking in my Birkinstocks !!! must be the new Foot Butter !! dont worry youll get yours May 29th xxxxx"

Looks like a new product in the TSV will be a Foot Butter as Keeley has posted this just now on facebook. "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Have i mentioned how lovely and smooth my feet are looking in my Birkinstocks !!! must be the new Foot Butter !! dont worry youll get yours May 29th xxxxx"

Keeley now mentioned bliss caps and 2 fullsize skincare products.

Elemis bliss capsules are to die for.
I don't buy them very often as they are quite expensive but my skin feels like silk when I do manage to use them.

Elemis bliss capsules are to die for.
I don't buy them very often as they are quite expensive but my skin feels like silk when I do manage to use them.

How long are you supposed to use them for ? I've been using for a week now they are lovely. Skin feels great. Do I continue or stop using and go back to them at a later date?
:flower: :flower: :flower:

You are suppose to use them for 30 days. Then have a break until such time as you want to use them again by repurishing them. They work like a course of treatment you should finish the whole thing.

I bet the TSV will only be a 14 day supply.

You are suppose to use them for 30 days. Then have a break until such time as you want to use them again by repurishing them. They work like a course of treatment you should finish the whole thing.

I bet the TSV will only be a 14 day supply.

I've just seen a poster on Keeley's FB page say that she too thinks the bliss capsules will be the travel-size element of the TSV...

I've just seen a poster on Keeley's FB page say that she too thinks the bliss capsules will be the travel-size element of the TSV...

The TSV has been confirmed on Keeley's facebook page. Full size FS) pro-radiance cleanser, fs papaya enzyme peel, FS tan accelerater, new foot cream (looks like a full size but don't know) and 7 days bliss capsules. The price including p&p is under £40.

Not for me. I cannot use the Papaya as it makes me itch. I don't sun bathe so tan stuff no good to me.

Have two full size unopened Pro Rad Cleansers pluse a 30mls size.

Elemis Spa@home

She said in the show before christmas that they were re-vamping the shower etc range and that the may tsv would include the some of the new stuff so I expect it will be a body collection of some sort. I remembered her saying this as I was going to buy a shower kit but then decided to hold off til the new stuff came out as I wasn't desperate at the time.

Yes -- have seen an advertisement in a magazine this week for the launch of Spa@home bodycare from Elemis.
It listed 2 Body Exotics -- tube of tranquil touch body polish and bottle of tranquil touch indulgent bath elixir --they are in the reddish colour packaging like Monoi range

Also Body Soothing range --skin nourishing shower cream (already available); quiet mind relaxing bath elixir and 50ml tube of skin nourishing body lotion

There is an offer on Elemis at Debenhams and Time to spa and possibly other sellers at the moment, if you buy 2 elemis products you can choose 5 travel size products from a choice of 10 including some of the new spa@home range. I got the quiet mind bath elixer (which smells absolutley gorgeous) and the quiet mind room spray I had £15 on my Debenhams beauty club card so only paid £18 and I got 30ml pro radiance cleanser, 50ml tri enzyme facial wash, 100ml skin nourishing shower creme, 100ml tranquil touch bath elixer and 50 ml tranquil mind body polish (which smell really nice as well) had a look at the foot cream and I am really looking forward to the TSV for that it feels lovely

Yes I hit Debenhams today. Bought full size of the Tranqil Touch Bath Elixir and the Quiet Mind Temple Balm.

So picked two Pro Oxy Night Creams 15mls each.
One PC Lifting Serum 10mls
Two of the Relaxing 100mls Bath Elixirs.

I think you really are only allow one of each, but hey the sa just let me do what I wanted.:happy:

My favourite used to be the Pure Retreat which they have discontinued now, but love the smell of the new range.

These Elemis TSV's are coming thick & fast as the next Elemis TSV (As confirmed by Keeley) will be on Saturday 20th August....

Latest posts

Back