Elemis TSV Sunday 29th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was all set to buy this, even by passed the Decleor TSV for it, but now I am not so sure after reading the A'kin thread. I don't really need a night cream yet (and have a good couple of tubs of hydra floral to use and just opened a PCMC) I wasn't that interested in trying the Elemis face cleanser (I love my decleor and if I was going to be tempted it would be by the A'kin one) I also don't need any toner.

Soooooo I think I may just get some A'kin I fancy.

Has anyone else received an Elemis/QVC card in the post, with a free sample of the new Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream (1ml)? I got one this morning (my 1st ever sample from them, lol) :bandit:

I got the advance notification email too, and I think I've only ordered Elemis twice or three times in seven years! I've never had such an email though, about any product, is this the first time anyone's heard of them making a TSV available to purchase well ahead of the midnight launch, and advertising the fact?

My friend got the card and sample yesterday. She had only ordered Elemis once last christmas as a present for her daughter. I think they target people who don't buy often. Hey QVC what about us regular Elemis buyers(OK sometimes salonskincare and ebay for deals:wink:)?

I think you may be right Donna I rarely buy from QVC anymore, better value & service elsewhere most of the time!

I got my card quite like the texture of the cream, tiny amounts needed to:cool:

I have ordered mine, if its on easy pay on Sunday I may order another!! I love the cleanseer and need a nw night cream.

I wonder if they are seeing how it sells with the preview e mail and will use that t0 decide if it goes on easy pay or not?

Never got the sample card though

On QVC Facebook there is a bit of a moan going on about the pre order. Only one or two people on there seem to have got the email, the rest are not happy. So I don't think loads of people got the email so sales not rushing out the door.

Now on QVC US they have been doing this for quite some time, emailing certain customers with the TSV price and details plus easy pay days before the actual TSV. So I think it might be a trial here to see how it goes.

I am beginning to doubt we will get easy pay on this TSV, but fingers crossed. I would like 3 easy pay thank you.

No sample from QVC either :sad:

not even an advanced TSV e-mail !

Nowt for me either!

Yes, easy pay would be really good (otherwise I won't be able to order).

The tiny sample they gave me from timetospa lasted an unbelievable amount of time, like donna has said, it's amazing how little you need, and it is excellent stuff :clapping:

If they are doing the pre order in USA I for one hope they carry on here and do the same for the December Elemis TSV I will be coming back from Chicago that weekend and dont land till Sunday morning I will have the netbook with me so hopefully will have the chance to pre order before we leave if not my back up plan is to get my daughter to order it for me.

Does anyone know if you can do that order from an IP address abroad but get it delivered to your usual home address?

I was so tempted by this as I love the new cleanser but i dont think my skin needs anything in the tsv other than papaya and ive got a tube of that im trying to get down. so i think my moneys safe. id rather get some mitts and something that i regularly use. although keeley has just tried to convince me i might need it cause it could 'repair stressed skin?' :wonder:

I have just read Keeley's FB page and from what I can see Keeley found out about the email tonight from people complaining on FB and "will be asking several questions from various channels" on Sunday.

dehl, far as I know as long as you sign in with the proper details you should be able to order from anywhere, can't see a problem.

Yes looks like a big storm is brewing with what QVC have done. Regular customers who order Elemis did not get the chance to pre order and that is what the fuss is about. Keeley does not seem happy as she said there are not that many of the TSV compared to usual anyway. Also she is getting the flack for something she has no control over.

I had a little bitch about the sample and card. Said about my friend only ever ordering Elemis once in her life yet she got card and sample and I a regular customer never ever got one or any of the others.

The problem with this special treatment i.e. the pre-order email is that it makes the people who didn't get the email feel like they are classed as less-valued customers. This TSV isn't for me but I feel like QVC think other customers are more important than me so it makes me think I would prefer to spend my money elsewhere!

I'm not sure I will buy if there's no easy pay :down: the P&P is over the top as usual to :down::down: I may see how I feel tomorrow AM if it's gone then the decisions been made for me!

dehl, far as I know as long as you sign in with the proper details you should be able to order from anywhere, can't see a problem.

Yes looks like a big storm is brewing with what QVC have done. Regular customers who order Elemis did not get the chance to pre order and that is what the fuss is about. Keeley does not seem happy as she said there are not that many of the TSV compared to usual anyway. Also she is getting the flack for something she has no control over.

I had a little bitch about the sample and card. Said about my friend only ever ordering Elemis once in her life yet she got card and sample and I a regular customer never ever got one or any of the others.

I am a regular QVC customer who regularly orders Elemis from QVC and I got the pre order email - however, I never get cards or samples.

Latest posts

Back