Elemis TSV - Thursday 3rd March 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh noooooooooo, far too expensive for me this time, am gutted as I neeeeed more PCMC and the night time stuff, oooh and the eye cream also :down:,and cannot justify £25 X 3, a max of £15 maybe, just aarrrgghhhhh!!!!!

I'm in agreement with you all here. Had this represented the same value as the Christmas TSV I would have bought but considering MrM bought me 4 of the Christmas ones I can't justify spending this myself for another tub of PCMC to add to the stockpile for me to try the other two products (although I know the night cream is lovely as I've had a tube of it recently). Considering I don't mind using LE Skin Repair as my night cream I just can't justify this spend.

I was hoping to get 2 of these but now I don't know that I can justify spending ALL that money on one. :mysmilie_506:

Am a bit gutted still at the price of this as really wanted it but no way can i afford it!!

Think ill wait to see how much the BE "try me" kit of their new skin care is on the 6th !!!

Am a bit gutted still at the price of this as really wanted it but no way can i afford it!!

Think ill wait to see how much the BE "try me" kit of their new skin care is on the 6th !!!

I'll not be buying at that price - WHAT - BE skincare try me on the 6th - yipeee done deal for me - thanks for heads up Mrs Rosie :happy:

I love Elemis. Its the only skincare brand that really suits my skin but I won't be going for the TSV as way to expensive for me.

I am gutted as OH has said I could have it as a belated Valentines prezzie providing it was a reasonable price (the Catkins household is on a belt tightening exercise). Was hoping for somewhere around the £45 pound mark myself. Ahh well, ebay here I come!!

On Facebook, Keeley has said she is sorry many are finding it too expensive even with easy pay. She commented Elemis do 4 TSVs a year, they can vary in contents and price.

Oh all items shown on the 3rd will be 3 easy pay.

Thanks to EP I think I will be going for this, the value seems pretty good all be it a considered purchase for me anyway. I know I'll use and like all the products and the case is :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_59:

Thanks to EP I think I will be going for this, the value seems pretty good all be it a considered purchase for me anyway. I know I'll use and like all the products and the case is :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_59:

Same here. Although I have yet to try the night cream I find, after years of mixing and matching, the majority of Elemis suits my skin the best.

I've just this week tried the lifting serum and I can't believe how smooth it makes your skin feel:up: I'm thinking I may be able to use less or no primer with this :clapping::clapping:

Oh no, I think I love this kit! I was trying to wean myself away and not buy it as already have 2 PCMC in my stash but so like the night cream and eye cream was quite good. Now I know it has the serum and beautiful vanity case (will will look lovely in my purple bedroom) I am going to have to buy it. Thank goodness for EP!!

I will be getting one I normally multiple purchase Elemis TSV's just because I know I will use them and it suits my skin but think at £78 one will be my limit, although even at that price its good value with the full size eye cream PCMC and night cream the cleanser and serum and gorgous case are added bonuses

Keeley's just stated on FB that she's not allowed to show pictures of this TSV before the launch after a poster asked her if there were any pics of the TSV she could show. Whoops Keeley I think Sazza has beat you to it.

Loving the look of the TSV especially the bag even though I am not keen on PCMC. Never used the night cream. Probably won't buy especially as there is a Gat TSV later in March.

Okay.

The price at the moment is showing as £72.12(thinking this is actually the TSV price), divide by three £24.04!

I worked out the price not including whatever they are charging for the vanity case is £185.17, this is using RRP not offer prices etc.

Latest posts

Back