Emjoi Micro Pedi Complete Hard Skin Remover & Smoother OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emjoi Micro Pedi Complete Hard Skin Remover & Smoother
Item Number: 400954
QVC Price £33.00
One Time Only Price £26.96
P&P £3.95

An innovative, portable, battery-operated pedicure device that removes rough skin, calluses and corns from all areas of your feet. It has two interchangeable rollers for tackling coarse and extra coarse skin, to leave your feet feeling clean, soft and smooth.

Portable, battery-operated unit
Ergonomic silicone slim grip for easy control
Cartridges rotate at 1800rpm
Each cartridge can last up to two months when used on average twice a week
Unit can be easily cleaned under water, however please ensure rollers are removed as these must remain dry
Please consult your physician before use if you have any existing skin or medical conditions
Do not use on warts or blistered, irritated, inflamed or infected skin
Not suitable for people with diabetes or poor circulation

What's in the box?

1 x Micro Pedi unit
1 x magenta cartridge (for coarse skin)
1 x blue cartridge (for extra coarse skin)
2 x AA batteries (usage 240 mins approximately)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.400954

When comparison shopping I've seen that Boots are doing £10 off selected Emjoi products at present - and free deivery if collecting from a Boots store.

I got a Micropedi gift from Amazon for £25 and no p & p.

Has anyone else noticed these are the dogs do-dahs when QVC are selling them but when Margaret Dabbs tries to flog her foot file she says these rollers aren't very good?

I got a Micropedi gift from Amazon for £25 and no p & p.

Has anyone else noticed these are the dogs do-dahs when QVC are selling them but when Margaret Dabbs tries to flog her foot file she says these rollers aren't very good?

Do any beauticians or podiatrists doing foot treatments use anything other than manual foot files?

For home use, I'd say that the electrical-type devices are particularly good for home use, as you can't press too hard and take off too much hard skin in a go... professionals are easily able to avoid doing that anyway.

I used and loved my original Microplane for 10 years - the newer models weren't so good, I found. I've also tried a load of others from Diamancel to Bodyshop to Boots. But the Micro Pedi blows all the other files I've used out of the water. I have such hard core hard skin that it actually clicks when I walk on wooden floors and I've spent an awful lot of money over the years trying to keep it under control.

The MP made a huge difference to my feet. They're comfortable for the first time since my teens. I didn't think they could be improved but I bought the Margaret Dabbs BPOM and that has been the icing on the top for my feet. Can't see me splashing out on her file, though.

Latest posts

Back