Emma Hardie show 8pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BaxterBailey

Registered Shopper
Got to say Jilly Hallidays skin looks tons better than Emma Hardies . Not sure of the age difference between the two but skin wise is massive I M O

BB
X

i know there a lot of fans of her Balm (aka emporers new clothes) but she is a terrible guest. She speaks like she's just come off a week long NVQ beauty course. Totally unconvincing.

I dont like her. And that brown overall she always wears. she looks mucky. What was it Jason Gardiner said about one of the Dancing On Ice Zelebs who wore brown? Hmmmmmm

i know there a lot of fans of her Balm (aka emporers new clothes) but she is a terrible guest. She speaks like she's just come off a week long NVQ beauty course. Totally unconvincing.

I dont like her. And that brown overall she always wears. she looks mucky. What was it Jason Gardiner said about one of the Dancing On Ice Zelebs who wore brown? Hmmmmmm

I don't really care!

:smirk:

Cause my face is loving her products at the moment, after going through the mill with it, it's bliss.

:sun:

lovely stuff but cant use it on my face i know that it will break out but gorgreous texture/smells all the same...

It's not emperors new clothes for me.

Better than Elemis and better than Decleor (both of which I have tons of). Soon as I reach the end of the pot I'll be stocking up again. Neals Yard do a similar product called Wild Rose Beauty Balm which I also have pots of and used before I found Emma Hardie. I take it with me on holiday because it does everything, cleanse AND moisturise and good for any dry body bits, lipbalm and on cuticles too at a pinch. I swear the Neals Yard stuff used to be cheaper but it's now double the price of the Emma Hardie balm for the same amount...

Guess EH is a bit of a bargain :)

I don't really care!

:smirk:

Cause my face is loving her products at the moment, after going through the mill with it, it's bliss.

:sun:

I don't care that YOU don't care ner ner ner

I bet your poor old face would love something from the Boots economy range just as much :0)

I just went and watched the segment and saw it was on easy pay - so just bought another pot!

I don't care that YOU don't care ner ner ner

I bet your poor old face would love something from the Boots economy range just as much :0)

Been and done that, no this old face despite what's been slapped on it's the most stable it's been in years.

Guess EH is a bit of a bargain :)
Not when you think that 1 litre of the balm is £320 (100ml pot x £32 qvc price without the p&p).
And the ingredients are not that expensive even being natural: grapeseed oil, almond oil etc. plus PEGs.
I have now bought the oils and experimenting mixing with a bit of liquid face wash.

Got to say Jilly Hallidays skin looks tons better than Emma Hardies . Not sure of the age difference between the two but skin wise is massive I M O

BB
X

Emma turned 49 this year and Jilly is in her mid 40s, but according to Alison Young Jilly is nearer 50 than 40.

Sweep:happy:

I caught a bit of the show at 8pm, was watching Hart of Dixie and flicked over in the ads. My favourite way to watch QVC these days.:nod:

Now it was the eye serum and it was being demoed. But I own it and its fine for me. BUT, its called a serum EH was talking about it as a total eye cream thing. Really once it dries down it is not moisturizing enough to use on its own. A serum is something you use under a moisturize, so what does she really think it is?

On Facebook the big thing is Palmers Coco Butter in the pot as a cleanser, people loving it instead of EH and works as good it seems and far cheaper.

Interesting to know that it compares well with the Neals Yard cleansing balm. I have used it in the past and loved it. Am currently using NSpa having read on here that it's a good substitute for C&P. Hmm well I'm not convinced. It's a completely different texture and leaves a residue on my skin unless I use a toner.

Have never tried Emma Hardie. Might give it a go but will probably go back to C&P.

I caught a bit of the show at 8pm, was watching Hart of Dixie and flicked over in the ads. My favourite way to watch QVC these days.:nod:

Now it was the eye serum and it was being demoed. But I own it and its fine for me. BUT, its called a serum EH was talking about it as a total eye cream thing. Really once it dries down it is not moisturizing enough to use on its own. A serum is something you use under a moisturize, so what does she really think it is?

On Facebook the big thing is Palmers Coco Butter in the pot as a cleanser, people loving it instead of EH and works as good it seems and far cheaper.

Never used the Emma Hardie but I am using the Palmers Coco Butter as a facial cleanser with a microfleece cloth. Bought the Palmer's on 3 for 2 at superdrug but you can buy it individually in Boots. It was a little bit hard in the winter (cold bathroom) but in the warmer weather it is spreading very well with the cloth.

Superdrugs vitamin E hot cloth cleanser is pretty good too- sorry to any skincare snobs out there who pale at the S word! Jilly is unusual in that she has a slim face and cheekbones but when you see her body as in the vac show last night she is well, not so slim. I dont know any other ladies her size who are like this.

I've used the Coco Butter and Emma Hardie, and whilst the Coco works it's harder to melt, and harder to clean off, and drags the skin a bit. I prefer the Emma Hardie, and am taking a small pot on my trip as it will multitask. At home at the min I tend you use it to exfoliate (with the seeds) and mousiturise, and use other cleansers.

Boots NO7 are doing a hot cloth cleanser which costs £10 which is supposed to be similar to LE C&P. I bought this with my £5 voucher but have not tried it as I want to finish my elemis pro radiance cleanser. Have any of you tried it?

Boots NO7 are doing a hot cloth cleanser which costs £10 which is supposed to be similar to LE C&P. I bought this with my £5 voucher but have not tried it as I want to finish my elemis pro radiance cleanser. Have any of you tried it?

I hated the Boots one. Stung my eyes like
Hated the Soap & Glory one as well, to slippy IFYWIM?

I've decided to stick with C & P to be honest, even after the fiasco of Liz Earle changing it. Not as good as it was, but still better than anything else I've tried.

I've used it from what I recall cloths not as good as LE and don't think it was as kind over the eyes.
Is cost effective as I don't think you need as much as the C&P now.
Though I think I did prefer either the Soap & Glory or C&P more.
There's always the Asda Nspa, DD using that at the moment, though she does prefer C&P.
If your looking at getting your money's worth then Fiona's Decleor Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse is the one you need to get.
Whilst the outlay is more to start with, but honestly it goes on and on as you only need a really tiny amount, as a full sized tube should last at least 6 months.
I've still got half a tube still hanging around here, I've now found the Emma Hardie products from her TSV have at moment really settled my skin down.
Her micro fibre cloths deep clean, given my DD face to solidly work on for a week you can easily see the cloth and balm does work wonders on 17 year old pores, like no other.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back