Empty Handbags!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Handbag Emporium show - why do QVC insist on showing bags with nothing in them. They just look like a floppy bit of cloth/leather. Do they not realise that bags come with a load of paper etc inside to pad them out to show them off properly. It really does not make me want to buy any of them :headbang:

Or they go to the other extreme and stuff them full with an enormous purse, umbrella, bottle of water, book, make up bag, oyster card, filofax, cuddly toy (sorry that's a fib) until it's so bulging and equally unattractive as the empty one.

Sadly that's what my handbags usually look like so that's quite relevant to me :-D To be honest, I also hate it (usually happens with Kipling) when they have to take the stuffing out of the bag to show what the compartments look like inside. Please, you do prep work for your shows, just take the time and consideration to have one set aside to show us what it looks like inside and what can fit into it and don't waste time juggling paper stuffing!

I just find the handbags overpriced who can really afford hundreds and hundreds................... and the lulu guiness ones ............ can people really afford those garish things ????

Latest posts

Back