Emu tsv 13/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

warwa100

Registered Shopper
I'm sorry if this is a duplicated thread, but I've search the forum and can't find an original (although I was convinced it existed).

However, I was just wondering if anyone knew what the EMU TSV was going to be on Sunday?
Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry if this is a duplicated thread, but I've search the forum and can't find an original (although I was convinced it existed).

However, I was just wondering if anyone knew what the EMU TSV was going to be on Sunday?
Thanks in advance.

if its boots or slippers get yourself some uggs

The model in the 10am hour is apparently wearing a new style of Emu boots - ankle length with some detail around top - can't see it on website, so it maybe the TSV. Model was wearing a chestnut colour - looked quite nice.
I wear Emu, rather than Uggs, because I can take out their inner sole and add my own orthotic - can't do that with Uggs

The model in the 10am hour is apparently wearing a new style of Emu boots - ankle length with some detail around top - can't see it on website, so it maybe the TSV. Model was wearing a chestnut colour - looked quite nice.
I wear Emu, rather than Uggs, because I can take out their inner sole and add my own orthotic - can't do that with Uggs

Is this what the model was wearing? http://www.qvcuk.com/Emu-Essentials...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-148649

if its boots or slippers get yourself some uggs

I do own Uggs to be honest (I have x4 pairs now, x3 are the mini angle ones and the other pair is the 'cardigan' design). As for slippers I wear Next (much cheaper, lol!). But I do like my comfy boots for the winter. I end up living in them with jeans.

I have Bearpaws. I wore them to death last year after I dislocated my knee. I may need to replace them this winter but I prefer the ones without the stitched bit round the edge. Much neater. Not sure if Ugg or Emu do that style.

EMU Original Hakea Hi Water Resistant Sheepskin Boots
http://www.qvcuk.com/EMU-Original-Hakea-Hi-Water-Resistant-Sheepskin-Boots.product.146574.html

QVC Price: £165.00
Today's Special Value Price: £137.88
P&P: £6.95

The Hakea Hi sheepskin boots from EMU feature double-stitched seams and a water-resistant finish, plus they offer all the comfort and warmth you'd expect from a classic sheepskin boot. Along with their chic design, these boots also feature stylish detailing with a hi-lo collar and faux-buttons on the outer-sides making them sure to be your autumn/winter favourites.

Colour options just for you - along with the classic EMU shades of Black and Chestnut, the Hakea Hi also comes in three seasonal shades - Purple, Indigo and Ash - specially created just for QVC.

Lighter and more comfortable - Thanks to a more flexible dual-layered EVA midsole that has additional cushioning, and new memory foam inserts in the sole for supreme comfort and support.

Year-round comfort - the premium Australian sheepskin used to construct these boots breathes naturally, keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer, while naturally wicking away moisture to prevent odours.

Rounded toe
No fastenings for easy on/off
Breathable sheepskin lining
Oversized, faux-button design detailing
EMU branding on the button detail, outer heel and sole
Outer: sheepskin leather; inner: manmade EVA; sole: manmade
An updated outer sole, featuring outstanding grip and durability
Boot height: 26.5cm (10.4")
Heel height: 20mm

Colour options:
Purple - only available at QVC UK
Black
Indigo - only available at QVC UK
Ash - only available at QVC UK
Chestnut

Behind the brand

EMU was founded in 1994 in Geelong, Australia - the heart of the finest quality sheepskin and merino wool district in the world. EMU's signature boots were originally designed by surfers to combat cold feet after winter surfing, but quickly caught on as a stylish footwear range the world over and are now a wardrobe staple amongst fashionistas.

All measurements are approximate

Well my money is safe because I won't wear the mini version of these, not high or standard.

My money's safe.

I have started wearing the Patterson Lo water proof boots from last year again and they are just as good, even walking the dog.

i actually like the look of these paticularly in the natural...why are they not showing the tsv repeat now

I watched the presentation of the midnight airing before & it I was to pick one, it would be the chestnut colour. I don't really like the QVC exclusive ones, as they look washed out & the black is just too much in a high boot.

The price isn't bad either actually. I was surprised once I thought about it. I have a few pairs of the Ugg Classic Minis and they are £135, so for an extra £10 you get a high boot from EMU today.

I actually quite like this style. Why I wouldn't buy them is one that I've got enough boots and two that they're Emus. Once bitten, twice shy.

I'm not keen on the special for QVC colours.

The colours they are selling as TSV are not the same as the ones they are showing on the web site first page or what they are advertising during the breaks so far as I can see.I know my eyesight is not as good as it was.............

Anyone else think it's weird that most of the colours & sizes are on a special waitlist that is a shipping next week? Seems QVC massively under estimated this TSV.

My sister bought me some Emu slippers last year and to be honest they haven`t worn at all well. I`ve never tried their boots but I`ve had a pair of Kiwi Sheepskin boots for several years and they`ve been fantastic. Really hard wearing soles, toe and heel guards, haven`t gone baggy, inside sheepskin has never flattened and truly made in NZ, not in China. They do some nice styles too. No added customs charges, they`re included in the price and mine arrived from NZ in less than a week.

Anyone else think it's weird that most of the colours & sizes are on a special waitlist that is a shipping next week? Seems QVC massively under estimated this TSV.

These days nothing would surprise me with QVC's TSVs. They seem to have had quite a lot of problems with TSVs this year.

i do think the quality of emu's have not helped sell this tsv only half sold at this time of the night

Latest posts

Back