Emu TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've given up ordering footwear on the web, QVC or elsewhere.Like clothing sizes and fit can vary so considerably I need to try on.have ordered several pairs of Birkis form QVC in the past & all have had to go back.I'd like to have a look @ Emus does anyone know who stocks them please? My local JL stock Uggs but haven't tried them.

Also I did notice there's a shop on ebay selling the waterproof Emu's.
I thought presenter search Sam Emu guest, said QVC were the first/only people with the waterproof versions. :confused:

obviously emu are selling the new ones elsewhere. qvc can be cheeky like that. was a bit shocked that my amazon ones are waterproof my gain i suppose.

amazon are selling ugg bailey in chestnut for £94.99 plus a fiver p&p from ballissima.:sun:

obviously emu are selling the new ones elsewhere. qvc can be cheeky like that. was a bit shocked that my amazon ones are waterproof my gain i suppose.

amazon are selling ugg bailey in chestnut for £94.99 plus a fiver p&p from ballissima.:sun:

If you read down at the bottom it says this
Product Description
The Stinger Hi is Emu's classic style and one of the most technically advanced sheepskin boots in the market today. It features an anatomically correct sheepskin lined removable insole moulded heel cup and a dual layered EVA and rubber outsole. Its superior double stitched seams give added strength while the water resistant double-face sheepskin helps keep your EMUÆs dry and stain free.

thanks for that miss molly i did not see that. i really like the footbed actually much more support than my uggs.:handshake:

amazon are selling ugg bailey in chestnut for £94.99 plus a fiver p&p from ballissima.:sun:[/QUOTE]

have u got a link for that Boffy as I cant see them for that price on amazon?

:wave:

All this talk of big on sizing I'd be interested if someone would measure the new waterproof Stinger Hi TSV in sizes 4 and 5 please.
Then we can check against the older verson of the Stinger Hi measurements I've posted.
Thanks Bags.

:bear:

:flower:

interesting you should say that bags as i was wondering if the sizing/cut of the stingers had changed. mine were an 8 bought 4 winters ago. this time bought 7 as they got very big .

i wasn't going to order emu's but buy anather pair of uggs. but i succumbed to the amazon £97.00 offer. they came this morning free delivery too 3 days by royal mail.

the reason why i am posting is they are the new waterproof ones and they give instructions on cleaning and the upkeep on labels. i ordered a size down from my old pair that were an 8 and came up really big over the 4 winters i wore them.the 7 fit really well a tiny bit snug but they will pad down in time.

the sheepskin is not as soft and fluid as uggs but very dense and warm. emu also cut a bit more chunky around the ankle. ugg is a neater fit. but for the best partof £120 less in price compared to the ugg classic they are incredible value.:rock:

Yes, I missed the TSV and ordered from Amazon as well. Really pleased with them, and a great price. My only concern is that the black is not very black, but otherwise very happy.

I can't make head or tail of the Amazon listings and I can't see that any of them say they are the new waterproof ones. Can anyone post a direct link to them please? :) Thanks!

I ordered a pair of Hi Stingers from Natureshop NZ last tuesday and they arrived today £84 including p&p. I ordered a size smaller than my usual size and they are perfect. I love them.

I ordered a pair of Hi Stingers from Natureshop NZ last tuesday and they arrived today £84 including p&p. I ordered a size smaller than my usual size and they are perfect. I love them.

Are they the water resistant ones ?

I can't make head or tail of the Amazon listings and I can't see that any of them say they are the new waterproof ones. Can anyone post a direct link to them please? :) Thanks!

I bought these : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0029U1CTW/?tag=shoppingcom03-21 - they are actually women's boots and are water resistant.

I think from what the Emu guest who presented the TSV said, that all the Emu boots, starting from this year, are water resistant.

Last edited:
I don't think so but this morning I wore them for the first time and got the toes wet but it didn't soak through. I might give them a waterproof spray before winter sets in just to be sure.

betty boo the water resistant one are tagged and labelled water resistant.

Latest posts

Back