Emu TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
I ordered mine just after Midnight of the launch. It's still showing 'in process' on my account. What's all that about? Has anyone received theirs yet?

Does anyone know the circumference around the top of the Stinger Hi? Claire happened to say in one of her shows that she didn't know..[? huh].couldn't someone have handed her a ruler? For that price [heavy p&p too] I'd like to have known before ordering. Hate that disappointment when things have to be sent back. My post office is non too friendly/pleasant either...![reluctant to give receipt of posting and throws your change back like it's burning their hands]

well i didnt order emu tsv however, ordered sbc tsv and that was 'in progress' for several days....... im still waiting for it as they have had to send a replacement as a heavy box like that has gone missing, probably been used as a door stop as the couriers office no doubt.

so hope you dont have the same bother with your emus..... i wonder if its cos they were soooooooooo busy and are shuffling stock about?

I would be surprised if anyone got them this soon after ordering it usually takes at least 3 to 5 working days in my experience. You can buy Emu's at www.natureshop.co.uk they have the Hi Stingers at £119 including postage.

I would be surprised if anyone got them this soon after ordering it usually takes at least 3 to 5 working days in my experience. You can buy Emu's at www.natureshop.co.uk they have the Hi Stingers at £119 including postage.

Yes, I know. They're at Amazon too even cheaper but they aren't rain-proofed like the QVC ones.

I ordered mine just after Midnight of the launch. It's still showing 'in process' on my account. What's all that about? Has anyone received theirs yet?

Does anyone know the circumference around the top of the Stinger Hi? Claire happened to say in one of her shows that she didn't know..[? huh].couldn't someone have handed her a ruler? For that price [heavy p&p too] I'd like to have known before ordering. Hate that disappointment when things have to be sent back. My post office is non too friendly/pleasant either...![reluctant to give receipt of posting and throws your change back like it's burning their hands]

I can measure my daughters size 4 and mine size 5 if that's of any help.

Know what it's like trying to get boots to go up the leg.
Since my weight loss have just managed to get my DD up the leg so have got my own at the weekend.:clapping:

Since my weight loss have just managed to get my DD up the leg so have got my own at the weekend.:clapping:

Yes please that would be great!

Yes please that would be great!

I received an email to say that mine are on their way. I'm sure Julia said they are quite wide at the top.

Aprox measurements hope they are of some help,

Size 4
Boot height from floor 32cms
Top width 42cms
Insole length 23.5cms

Size 5
Boot height from floor 34cms
Top width 43cms
Insole length 25cms

Thanks for the measurements bags.

I was amazed that in all of the Emu TSV showings I saw, that QVC didn't once mention the circumference of the top of the boot. It isn't on the website either.

It isn't sufficient for the presenter to just say that they are generous, they should give exact measurements.

Thanks for the measurements bags.

I was amazed that in all of the Emu TSV showings I saw, that QVC didn't once mention the circumference of the top of the boot. It isn't on the website either.

It isn't sufficient for the presenter to just say that they are generous, they should give exact measurements.

Exactly, My point entirely!

Emu - presenter freebies

And they should know!!

Heard Debbie Greenwood the night before the Emu TSV bemoaning the fact that she was dissapointed that she was not presenting on the Emu TSV day as all the presenters of the Emu TSV had all received their freebie pair of Emu Boots!!!

Not at all happy about this if it's a pot of cream given to Ali to test that's a different story its part of her job but a pair of boots over £100+ sniffs of bribery to me. In my job I'm not allowed to accept freebies for obvious reasons, think it's rubbin our noses in it when every presenter gets a pair.

I have heard presenters many times on past TSV's, handed out to them by Philosophy, Liz Earle, Gatineau, Elemis to name but a few, gushing about the fact that they had received their free TSV.

Maybe this is a practice that should stop when we fork out our hard earned cash.

:devil:

ALL COPMANIES GIVE OUT FREEBIES. YOU CAM INMAGINE IN QVC WORLD WHERE THEY SELL THOUSANDS OF UNITS THE FREEBIES FALL THICK AND FAST. NATURE OF RETAIL I WOULD IMAGINE.:tongue:

I received my TSV Emu boots today, but sadly they will have to go back. I ordered my normal size (6) and they are sloppy when I walk, so I dread to think what they will be like when I have worn them for a while. More p+p down the drain :-(

Well I Never Presenters Provided With Free Boots ??

I maybe wrong but I thought I heard Julia talking of the up and coming Emu TSV saying she'd be ordering hers !!! :thinking:

I received my TSV Emu boots today, but sadly they will have to go back. I ordered my normal size (6) and they are sloppy when I walk, so I dread to think what they will be like when I have worn them for a while. More p+p down the drain :-(

i did say that they come up big and if you are a half size you should go down. i am a size 8 and will buy a 7 in uggs and emus.maybe if you beg hard under the distant selling rules they will pick them up and send you a smaller size without you paying any more postage.

Don't accept treatment like that. Remind them, in no uncertain terms next time you are in, that customers like you keep them in a job. When most transactions are carried out through banks these days, or on line, they are lucky that their p.o. is still open. Absolute cheek.

I ordered a Kimberley Selwood ring on Sat, a very busy show, and it arrived today. Absolutely gorg. btw. Should box size really matter and mean delay if big?

Aprox measurements hope they are of some help,

Size 4
Boot height from floor 32cms
Top width 42cms
Insole length 23.5cms

Size 5
Boot height from floor 34cms
Top width 43cms
Insole length 25cms

Thanks for that! That's made me feel more re-assured whilst I wait for delivery. Hopefully they should be here today.

My Emu TSV has arrived but sadly will have to go back as they are far too big, my heel rubs up and down as I walk. I ordered my normal shoe size (4) so think I need a 3 but they've all sold out now and it's probably going to cost a fortune to send them back :sad:

emu stinger without the sting!

i wasn't going to order emu's but buy anather pair of uggs. but i succumbed to the amazon £97.00 offer. they came this morning free delivery too 3 days by royal mail.

the reason why i am posting is they are the new waterproof ones and they give instructions on cleaning and the upkeep on labels. i ordered a size down from my old pair that were an 8 and came up really big over the 4 winters i wore them.the 7 fit really well a tiny bit snug but they will pad down in time.

the sheepskin is not as soft and fluid as uggs but very dense and warm. emu also cut a bit more chunky around the ankle. ugg is a neater fit. but for the best partof £120 less in price compared to the ugg classic they are incredible value.:rock:

Latest posts

Back