ESPA at QVCUK?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bigbean

Registered Shopper
I was given a lovely ESPA set from a friend for Christmas and wonder if QVCUK might sell this range in the future? I believe they did a few years ago but maybe it didn't go down well because they don't seem to have it in their list anymore. My set is gorgeous....a bottle of body oil and a little candle both of which smell divine!

They have sold it twice over a number of years. But don't do much of the range as it was never popular. I doubt they will try again. Espa have their own site as far as I remember.

Thanks, that's a pity. I'd buy it but it would need more than me to make a profit!

They're having a sale on their website BB, not sure how prices compare with other outlets, but might be worth a look? http://www.espaskincare.com/offers/exclusive-sale

I tested this eye product from Espa for the Beauty Bible in 2013, giving it a good write up as, even though it felt rich I had no issues with puffiness the next morning, or bleariness or eye shadow slippage when applied during the day. It's 25ml so larger than many eye products. The only down-side it smelled similar to Liz Earle's skin repair (though not as strong) so after the test I passed it on to Mr Akimbo and he liked it too.

The sometimes have ESPA in TK Maxx - worth keeping an eye out.

I often think that QVC are a bit hit and miss with beauty ranges. Some they are a perfect sales medium, but other times they are really not a great match for the brand. ESPA is definitely a brand where they never managed to find a way to pitch it that worked on QVC with their 4 minute (maximum) slot per product method.

Thanks...I've been perusing their sale items and am tempted but know I don't 'need' them although I do 'want' quite a few! I've a few bath and beauty sets from Christmas - L'occitane, Gatineau and Elemis - so probably should use them up first but was very taken with the ESPA set I was given. It was just a bit different from the others I've received.....mmmm what a dilemma!

There range looks so lovely, I have a perfume of theirs which was a gift some time back. To be honest I am wary of the skin care now as I have mild roseaca but do remember trying way back when my skin took anything on it.

This is the skin care range I use, and exclusively on my face and it's heavenly. Buying direct is better as you do get some good samples and their customer service is faultless.

It's a shame Espa couldn't find an audience on QVC but I don't think it is indicative of the quality of the products. From what I've tried they are really lush (The Pro Cleanse and Pro Serum especially) more that Elemis have such a strong-hold and loyalty with the qvc audience it would be very difficult for any brand to compete. And Qvc don't want to compromise there very special (read lucrative) relationship with Elemis.

I kind of like the fact Espa is more niche, harder to find and as such feels all the more special because of it.

They're having a sale on their website BB, not sure how prices compare with other outlets, but might be worth a look? http://www.espaskincare.com/offers/exclusive-sale

I tested this eye product from Espa for the Beauty Bible in 2013, giving it a good write up as, even though it felt rich I had no issues with puffiness the next morning, or bleariness or eye shadow slippage when applied during the day. It's 25ml so larger than many eye products. The only down-side it smelled similar to Liz Earle's skin repair (though not as strong) so after the test I passed it on to Mr Akimbo and he liked it too.

Ditto! I tested the ESPA face oil for the Beauty Bible in 2013 as well. I gave it glowing reviews because it made my skin look amazing - reduced pores and skin looked so much clearer and brighter. I remember pondering buying a bottle when I finished the one from the BB, but it had a pretty hefty price tag so didn't in the end. I was pretty impressed with the oil though, and haven't come across such a good oil from any other brand since.

Latest posts

Back