Craig Norriss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gems girl

Registered Shopper
Was watching TJC last night between 11 and 12 and was surprised to see Craig Norris talking from America. I remember him well from Gems Tv years ago. He was married to Victoria who also was a presenter at Gems and they had a daughter several years ago. She went to America to help set up Gems Tv there but came back after it's failure and was around on screen until perhaps a couple of years ago, possibly around lockdowns. I never heard any announcements on why she disappeared and of course she is entitled to her privacy. So I was very surprised to hear Craig say last night that he had just had his first child that we might be able to hear in the background. A very blatant lie and does he really think the viewing public would not remember him from years ago. It didn't inspire me with confidence about his remarks about the costs of gold etc. Of course he also is entitled to his own privacy and maybe isn't with Victoria anymore but why tell lies? I have often thought Gems and TJC are in cahoots somewhat but they both claim they are the largest company supplying gemstones etc to the viewing public. Perhaps you peeps on here could fill in some gaps with different information I'm not aware of.

Was watching TJC last night between 11 and 12 and was surprised to see Craig Norris talking from America. I remember him well from Gems Tv years ago. He was married to Victoria who also was a presenter at Gems and they had a daughter several years ago. She went to America to help set up Gems Tv there but came back after it's failure and was around on screen until perhaps a couple of years ago, possibly around lockdowns. I never heard any announcements on why she disappeared and of course she is entitled to her privacy. So I was very surprised to hear Craig say last night that he had just had his first child that we might be able to hear in the background. A very blatant lie and does he really think the viewing public would not remember him from years ago. It didn't inspire me with confidence about his remarks about the costs of gold etc. Of course he also is entitled to his own privacy and maybe isn't with Victoria anymore but why tell lies? I have often thought Gems and TJC are in cahoots somewhat but they both claim they are the largest company supplying gemstones etc to the viewing public. Perhaps you peeps on here could fill in some gaps with different information I'm not aware of.
Are you not thinking of Craig Rooke? He went to America a number of years ago.

Craig Norris did work at Gems but was not a presenter.

Not sure if that's what they called him then, but the guy calling himself craig Norris last night was definitely a presenter on Gems TV and I distinctly remember ordering several pieces of jewellery from him whilst he was on air! He used to present in the early days when Steve Ashton was around, Caroline Lindsay, Scott and Fiona and Emma are all names that spring to mind together with Lynn and Rod Jinks and Angeline and Nick Davies who are still there of course. Maybe he doesn't wish to be reminded of his earlier days at Gems

Not sure if that's what they called him then, but the guy calling himself craig Norris last night was definitely a presenter on Gems TV and I distinctly remember ordering several pieces of jewellery from him whilst he was on air! He used to present in the early days when Steve Ashton was around, Caroline Lindsay, Scott and Fiona and Emma are all names that spring to mind together with Lynn and Rod Jinks and Angeline and Nick Davies who are still there of course. Maybe he doesn't wish to be reminded of his earlier days at Gems
Is this him?

Yes that's him who looks like the twin of who was on screen or one and the same bloke? There must be others on here who remember him too as well as your very own Caroline Lindsay. Does anyone know what Vicki Norris and Vicki Carr/Brown are up to since they left Gems TV?

Yes that's him who looks like the twin of who was on screen or one and the same bloke? There must be others on here who remember him too as well as your very own Caroline Lindsay. Does anyone know what Vicki Norris and Vicki Carr/Brown are up to since they left Gems TV?
That is Craig Rooke and he was not married to Vicki Norris.

Vicki Carr has her own jewellery brand https://www.faithandbrown.com/

I think you are meaning Craig Rooke, was with Gemporia/Gems TV (as it was originally) then jumped ship and went to work on the US channels and has ended up back with TJC/Shop LC (US TJC)

Latest posts

Back