Everyday Jones

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clothescloth

Registered Shopper
Just watching the start of this hour. Ragged style hemlines, looks like Cinderella! I like the houndsheck jacket. The black trousers with the two rows of metal looking buttons down the front look uncomfortable
and BA keeps pulling them up. Whilst doing this, one of the buttons has just fallen off! Wonder how she’ll cover that one up! Will she appear in something different, or just keep the jacket on?

OMG! Poor Claire is dressed as a clown, with two flappy bits of a blouse thing hanging down the sides of her legs.

The BA is heroically keeping the buttonless part of her trousers well hidden. Claire is now dressed as a dental nurse. I see this range is something to do with Marla Wynne

OMG! Poor Claire is dressed as a clown, with two flappy bits of a blouse thing hanging down the sides of her legs.
Poor poor Claire, not only did they send her out wearing the most peculiar garment I think I've ever seen - I'm guessing I'm talking about the same flappy blouse thing as you are, the one that's styled like a coat at the back, she comes out wearing top to toe checks, and she looks like she's auditioning for a part in Toad of toad hall the musical. Then I saw this weird body suit, with a design that actually hurts your eyes to look at, I can only liken it to when you put on a pair of glasses that are too strong for you. I think somewhere on Q I heard that MW is somehow involved in this dreadful range - I think they said she mentored the person who owns it. Just awful awful awful and of course there's the usual pi$$ take prices!

Just watching the start of this hour. Ragged style hemlines, looks like Cinderella! I like the houndsheck jacket. The black trousers with the two rows of metal looking buttons down the front look uncomfortable
and BA keeps pulling them up. Whilst doing this, one of the buttons has just fallen off! Wonder how she’ll cover that one up! Will she appear in something different, or just keep the jacket on?
I just had to go back and watch that bit as when I tuned in there was already a visibly missing button that she was trying to cover up with her hand. I now saw the moment when it popped off, I thought that one of them would say something, however, what really could have been said apart from " Well, that's quality for you!"? They just carried on as though nothing had happened.
I've just realised that the jacket and trousers are a nasty faux suede, I can't imagine how awful these pieces are gonna look when you see them off screen, and how are two flappy pieces of random white fabric sticking out of the bottom of a suit gonna look anything other than weird?! I guess at Q they're trying to cover all bases - RL does the classics (with a twist of course!), Denim & co does the (overpriced) basics, Dannii looks after the petites, Brenda's there for the curvy girls, and MW stands for anybody who can't be arsed with zips or buttons, or style for that matter. So where does Everyday Jones fit in? I'm guessing she's all of them rolled into one with an extra emphasis on the outlandish and ugly!
FGS Q surely with your buying power you can source a range of wearable clothes that fit all sizes from A to Zee, aren't endorsed by some kind of "celeb" and don't cost the fecking earth!!!!

Attachments

• 2023-09-04.png
    2023-09-04.png
    652.5 KB · Views: 247
OMG she looks like an upholstered chair with shoes

It just goes to show why models are tall and slender; just about anything looks good on them. If all the models were shorter and fuller they'd sell way less. Cordelia (where is she by the way?) could carry this hideous look off but pretty much nobody else. That said, I'd love to see Debbie Flint in that get-up!

I just had to go back and watch that bit as when I tuned in there was already a visibly missing button that she was trying to cover up with her hand. I now saw the moment when it popped off, I thought that one of them would say something, however, what really could have been said apart from " Well, that's quality for you!"? They just carried on as though nothing had happened.
I've just realised that the jacket and trousers are a nasty faux suede, I can't imagine how awful these pieces are gonna look when you see them off screen, and how are two flappy pieces of random white fabric sticking out of the bottom of a suit gonna look anything other than weird?! I guess at Q they're trying to cover all bases - RL does the classics (with a twist of course!), Denim & co does the (overpriced) basics, Dannii looks after the petites, Brenda's there for the curvy girls, and MW stands for anybody who can't be arsed with zips or buttons, or style for that matter. So where does Everyday Jones fit in? I'm guessing she's all of them rolled into one with an extra emphasis on the outlandish and ugly!
FGS Q surely with your buying power you can source a range of wearable clothes that fit all sizes from A to Zee, aren't endorsed by some kind of "celeb" and don't cost the fecking earth!!!!
They have had some wearable clothes in the past. Cydney Mar did a decent range, Casual and Co did nice cotton dresses and Renee Martan did a classy range if that was your style. I don't remember any of it being stretch sweaty poly. Now it's all expensive cr** that you hate but can't be bothered to send back. The buyers should be sacked.

CC

Latest posts

Back