Excited and delighted ... Not!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe they are bringing this shambles back,it was totally embarrassing.

The one thing that has never stopped Q is embarrassment! If the truth and ethics aren't at the forefront of their priorities then a carp show sure isn't going to be.

Aw well will be at work anyway.

Since they can only talk about Q products currently being peddled it will all be about the new you, diet, excerise,beauty regimes.

So we will have to listen to the likes of Chuntley whining about having ate half a sprout and having put on a stack of weight.

Give me strength

But not as interesting, funny or entertaining.
And i don't even watch Loose Women!

Just be grateful it's not a show you'll see Debbie and Julia on - the guests wouldn't get a chance to talk about their stuff for these two shoe-horning in gratuitous references to their books. Cynical, moi??

If they like the idea though, there may be a tea-time show to add to the fun, and then the stakes and the risks rise of these two appearing.

Since they can only talk about Q products currently being peddled it will all be about the new you, diet, excerise,beauty regimes.

So we will have to listen to the likes of Chuntley whining about having ate half a sprout and having put on a stack of weight.

Give me strength

Chuntley even took time during a demo of cleaning products to tell us that she had worked at Q since 2003 and she was 'only half the size she is now'. Paused to look at the woman flogging heated drying rack so woman, on cue, could tell her she was still slim.

I don't believe it... a half sized Chunt would never have been seen after 2003 as she would have slipped down a grating and been washed away in the drainage system.

Mind you, she did have a strange bulge around her upper knees, but it was not a pad of fat. She was wearing a grey dress from a Q fashion range, which for reasons which escape me, had a kangaroo pouch bulge above the hem.

I think we can only look forward in the New Year to JF and Chuntley telling us how they need to lose tons of weight with the new Q products, and DF telling us she has already lost tons of weight to attain her current gorgeous slim figure, using the same products.

Last edited:
Chuntley even took time during a demo of cleaning products to tell us that she had worked at Q since 2003 and she was 'only half the size she is now'. Paused to look at the woman flogging heated drying rack so woman, on cue, could tell her she was still slim.

I don't believe it... a half sized Chunt would never have been seen after 2003 as she would have slipped down a grating and been washed away in the drainage system.

Mind you, she did have a strange bulge around her upper knees, but it was not a pad of fat. She was wearing a grey dress from a Q fashion range, which for reasons which escape me, had a kangaroo pouch bulge above the hem.

I think we can only look forward in the New Year to JF and Chuntley telling us how they need to lose tons of weight with the new Q products, and DF telling us she has already lost tons of weight to attain her current gorgeous slim figure, using the same products.

Sadly, more likely our Debs will be telling us of the benefits of Til the Fat Lady Slims 2.0 or her new one she's working on which is 3.0!!!

Reading this after a glass (?) of vino I missed out the H and thought you were being a tad risqué there Miss G:mysmilie_11:

Reading this after a glass (?) of vino I missed out the H and thought you were being a tad risqué there Miss G:mysmilie_11:

Unfortunately Chuntley does not divide neatly into a half, thus making me unable to be effortlessly witty. Although if you are pissed enough, you may find me witty.

As for your missing H.....I had to spend quite a bit of thinking time, until I worked out what you were getting at. As my Nana used to say, "to the pure all things are pure". I envy you your brilliant mind, which is clearly improved to a level of amiable smuttiness by drink. I think you should spend from now until midnight on New Years Eve downing plenty of wine. Have a lovely time!

After she's seeked out her compliment and received it, she'll say thank you and do that laugh she does at the end of every sentence once she's gasped for air (because she can't breath during the sentence).......you know, the laugh that sounds like Kenneth Williams is about to pop up and shout "c'mon stop mucking about"

Why do they insist on sticking with what obviously isn't a winning formula? The only couple of times I've caught the show it's been embarrassing how stilted and awkward it is, even more fake "jollity" than on some of the usual hours. It must be sheer arrogance (or cost-cutting, or something else) that the Powers That Be at Q think they know better than the viewers, I don't do Facebook at all, but surely they must have had dire reviews about it? Don't they ever read anything?

Latest posts

Back