Fabulift Eye Formula - and making a welcome return is...!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello again Ex BidTv presenter, sorry I mean Chad.

Well assuming I was an ex Bid Tv presenter which I'm not, don't you think I'd have Perfume Pete's mobile number or knew someone who did? In fact if I was an ex Bid TV presenter I'd be more interested in having Marina Berry and Lynn Taylor's mobile numbers!

Well assuming I was an ex Bid Tv presenter which I'm not, don't you think I'd have Perfume Pete's mobile number or knew someone who did? In fact if I was an ex Bid TV presenter I'd be more interested in having Marina Berry and Lynn Taylor's mobile numbers!

Phone number? No I'm on about you sticking up for Bid presenters and having a go at us for daring to criticise on here for all to see, I'm done now, you're not dragging me into an argument like you tried the other day, good night.

Well if I was ex Bid TV I could just ring him up and ask him for a bottle couldn't I rather than having to badger him via this forum? As for arguing, I made an observation the other day which I stand by. I didn't name any individuals or single anyone out and I think it was you who turned it into an argument. Surely there's room for a range of views on here? I could join in with the Peter Simon shaming but that's a bit like shooting fish in a barrel and I thought it would make a pleasant change for someone to say something positive about the Shopping Tele presenters. So, a big up to Perfume Pete from me. Xx

Yes, is it me or is Loen getting worse for doing that? A fellow forumite mentioned a while ago that she seems to start to talk again as soon as she sees a guest beginning to open their mouth and I agree, in fact IMO she's getting worse. Even if it's an inane comment, she will say something just so that you hear her voice last of all. I used to like her for being down to earth and not full of herself, but she's beginning to get on my wick lately.

I haven't really watched her much H, but from what I remember oh yes, Loen certainly likes everyone to know she's in the room :mysmilie_17:

These serums are just bs aren't they ? Also the presenters must pick the products. Peter simon, Perfume pete sherlock and sally jacks will be on the new bidtv. Perfume pete asif he was a member of this forum, yer right. Peter simon just grow up your acting the fool and stop touching .

PeeSimon is a great invader of people's personal space, you think Human Resources would drag him to save them from an "harassment" law suit that's just round the corner.

PeeSimon is a great invader of people's personal space, you think Human Resources would drag him to save them from an "harassment" law suit that's just round the corner.

Paul Brodel doesn't suffer any maulings from him I notice, probably shunt him out the way with his stomach if he did :mysmilie_17: He did call him an old queen the other day when he was on with Jorrrrrr selling PB's cook book.

Paul Brodel doesn't suffer any maulings from him I notice, probably shunt him out the way with his stomach if he did :mysmilie_17: He did call him an old queen the other day when he was on with Jorrrrrr selling PB's cook book.

You can tell Jorrrrr doesn't suffer fools, I've heard him put Pervy Pete in his place a few times............just a shame it's not someone else's place, like the Australian Outback.

:mysmilie_17: He'd probably keep coming back like a bliddy boomerang, I think we're stuck with him :dull:

I think you're right, every time, every...single...time, I turn IW on he's there, morning, noon or night.........he's there! :mysmilie_13:

Well! I generally flick over in ad breaks to the shopping channels and I happened to catch this eyesent..........this stuff again. The Pope was on with the award winning PS and the make up artist of 30 years :wonder: and a model called Hilda.

What had gone on, I don't know but Pope called the cameraman over. I think Pope wanted him to apologise to Hilda for something, which the cameraman did............then, Pope slapped the man's face!!!!!!!! and he went back behind the camera. They all had a little laugh, I was shocked!

I'd have lamped him one back!

Well! I generally flick over in ad breaks to the shopping channels and I happened to catch this eyesent..........this stuff again. The Pope was on with the award winning PS and the make up artist of 30 years :wonder: and a model called Hilda.

What had gone on, I don't know but Pope called the cameraman over. I think Pope wanted him to apologise to Hilda for something, which the cameraman did............then, Pope slapped the man's face!!!!!!!! and he went back behind the camera. They all had a little laugh, I was shocked!

I'd have paid good money to see that. I think PS has got too big for his stilettos now, thinks he'll get away with anything, well let's face it he pretty much has, but if he doesn't get sacked after that, joke or not, then he's obviously got something on the big boss at IW, because that behaviour is totally unacceptable.

Oh heck, the medication's obviously not at the right dose again, Pope P's on the rampage by the sound of it. Perhaps what the cameraman said was full of innuendo .....and Pope P can't take the competition (bet he wishes he'd got in first with the comment)!

One thing is certain - if there is any disciplinary consequence of slapping people on air, they can't seriously cite "you're a role model" as a reason ! I mean, can you ever imagine Peter as anyone's role model... outside of a circus tent or variety show?

Probably all done deliberately to show-off and prove how he can get away with anything, no checks, no boundaries. And he's right there. He no doubt thought it was absolutely hilarious, probably wetting himself with laughter when he got off-screen (ugh, what a thought, think of something else, quick!).

One thing is certain - if there is any disciplinary consequence of slapping people on air, they can't seriously cite "you're a role model" as a reason ! I mean, can you ever imagine Peter as anyone's role model... outside of a circus tent or variety show?

Latest posts

Back