Fabulift Eye Formula - and making a welcome return is...!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I was the cameraman who was slapped on air, I wouldn't have slapped him back on air. However Pete would have to watch his back in the car park late at night in case someone slapped him back, and I would be several miles away with an alibi...

Do you reckon Pete travels by car? Crikey, glad I don't live in the IW area, I'd only go out in a Sherman tank if he was on the local roads. Perhaps Our Bet comes to chauffeur him home? Have we heard anything of Our Bet recently, or has she gone the way of his mother?

If I was the cameraman who was slapped on air, I wouldn't have slapped him back on air. However Pete would have to watch his back in the car park late at night in case someone slapped him back, and I would be several miles away with an alibi...

:mysmilie_15:Only just noticed this, so funny and conjures up a wonderful image..I will forever think of him as Swan Vesta legs now (SVL for short) ...

Honestly H, they are that skinny you could sharpen the ends and draw a picture with them :mysmilie_17:

Do you reckon Pete travels by car? Crikey, glad I don't live in the IW area, I'd only go out in a Sherman tank if he was on the local roads. Perhaps Our Bet comes to chauffeur him home? Have we heard anything of Our Bet recently, or has she gone the way of his mother?

I reckon he travels by mobility scooter, shouting innuendos and obscenities at people as he whizzes past drinking a Nutriblast and throwing Worry Angels at them. :mysmilie_13:

I never watch when he wears those skin tight outfits when he does the exercise shows, he puts me off my food! Actually, that could help me lose a bit of weight, I could market that as a diet!

That's a brilliant idea watchpsandthrowup.com............genius!

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:I can see it! But ask yourself: would he throw the "priceless" worry angels away to the general mass of us peasants passing by? Surely they are too valuable to give away (at least 20p's worth of glass/plastic, after all), especially to those who are not worthy?

I reckon he travels by mobility scooter, shouting innuendos and obscenities at people as he whizzes past drinking a Nutriblast and throwing Worry Angels at them. :mysmilie_13:

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:I can see it! But ask yourself: would he throw the "priceless" worry angels away to the general mass of us peasants passing by? Surely they are too valuable to give away (at least 20p's worth of glass/plastic, after all), especially to those who are not worthy?

He's probably saving all those Worry Angels to double glaze his patio.

I notice he's not been on since that incident and he's not scheduled for next week either. Maybe him and the cameraman *had it out* in the car park and he lost :mysmilie_19:

No! Could it be! Could he really be gone?......... (holds breath). :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back