Fashion buyer vacancy at QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

by 'eck, if Jamesy doesn't get that job there's summat wrong at QVC Towers. Her knowledge of kaftans alone should be enough to secure the position, if not the seams of the garment she's wearing...
An added bonus is that she will bring her own personal seamstress to the stars, Gerta Von Clackdroop, with her if they can be persuaded to leave their current posts of Fashion Designers a la Mode at that other bastion of trendiness, Ideal World.
The future looks bright, the future looks nylon...

Gerta Von Clackdroop:

by 'eck, if Jamesy doesn't get that job there's summat wrong at QVC Towers. Her knowledge of kaftans alone should be enough to secure the position, if not the seams of the garment she's wearing...
An added bonus is that she will bring her own personal seamstress to the stars, Gerta Von Clackdroop, with her if they can be persuaded to leave their current posts of Fashion Designers a la Mode at that other bastion of trendiness, Ideal World.

and her designer Friz Von Krupp

and her designer Friz Von Krupp

Handsome chap! Looks like he's got a good eye for fashion. Don't know what we could do about his other one, though...

with the other eye he could still admire Glen Campbell's "ensembles". :giggle:

with the other eye he could still admire Glen Campbell's "ensembles". :giggle:

Yes, I imagine he would appreciate a little cardi thrown over a white tee, with a matching trouser and a birkinstock, he'd realise it was this season's story...

Yes, I imagine he would appreciate a little cardi thrown over a white tee, with a matching trouser and a birkinstock, he'd realise it was this season's story...

lol and then appreciate the 'man of a certain age' himself over a pint of stout...:giggle:

Will Jamesy be insisting on using Biff Shallowcloisters as the model for the men's fashion ranges? I believe he is due out for good behaviour very soon....:cheeky:

Will Jamesy be insisting on using Biff Shallowcloisters as the model for the men's fashion ranges? I believe he is due out for good behaviour very soon....:cheeky:

Well, he was out on parole, but he mucked it up by going a bit haywire with his ideas of present buying for MrsM's birthday yesterday...Still, we could send in his photo and mock up a CV for him, I'm sure we could gloss over the Wormwood Scrubs decades...

What employer would turn down a face like this:

Indeed! Such a kind and open face. :cheeky:

I feel his future may lie in modelling the new QVC range of men's skincare and cosmetics.

jeez out the way guys !!! have hired a limo to ensure my prompt interview arrival;

fat-car-1.jpg

and have in mind a new french brand wot i thought up during an intimate femme de l'age rendezvous with Charles De Choufleur.....
now-you-own-us-fashion-faux-pas.jpg

hands off Ian.....THE JOB IS MINE !!!

I am really shocked after all these years QVC have decided to employ a fashion buyer. Going by the stuff they usually call fashion it looks like they just wander the local market.

Why do they need a fashion buyer? I thought we just got the sloppy seconds from the american market!

Latest posts

Back