Faulty Tablets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are entitled to get them repaired unfortunately they are doing nothing illegal and are complying with the sales of goods act

Whatever the price an article is supposed to be "fit for purpose". Even if you buy something from a pound shop it should work and do what it is supposed to do. I don't think you should assume because you got something at a low price you should expect it to not to last very long or break down. I wouldn't buy something and if it broke think to myself oh what the hell I got it cheap.

When IW are good, they're very, very good, but as soon as you need any customer service or support, they are the worst company to deal with IMO (Dell come a close second).

It's for this reason that I no longer buy from them. It's a shame really, as they sometimes have some really good deals, but I just can't bring myself to use them anymore.

Its shameful on IW that people are still saying the same negative things about their customer service in 2014 ,as they were saying in the beginning ,and in the years leading up to now.Nothing has really changed very much at IW...and thats pathetic.

Latest posts

Back