feather beds

suefone

hi i have a had a feather bed for a few years now, this is my second one, but when i wake in the mornings my skin feels prickly and now my scalp is dry and itchy, this may or not be as a result to the feather bed, so thats why i am asking if anyone else has had any adverse effects. thanks

C

Capirossi

Hi Sue. Must say I haven't experienced this, but the feathers sticking through now and again do annoy the hell out of me! Sure they used to sell a cover didn't they?? Off to look actually, thanks for the reminder! (PS Hope you get to the bottom of your irritation!)

suefone

yes i got the cover, ive also got feather pillows and a down duvet, just wondering really, thanks

Bettyboo

VIP Shopper
I bought my first feather mattres topper last week and it is divine I love it, so comfy and cosy I also bought a new feather duvet as the one I had was ancient. I have had no problems but early days I suppose. I bought them both from Amazon a company called Homescapes (I think ) and I am extremely pleased with both products and delivery service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CTTIBER
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks