Feng Shui

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Apologies to all who believe in this, but I think it's all a load of boll-cks.

The term feng shui literally translates as "wind-water" in English according to Wiki.
So, just keep your feet dry & keep out of drafts - success!

Does anyone have the first clue what the guest is wittering on about? Think someone needs to give her a serious reality check-and a makeover. She is selling a lottery god ornament at the moment-what the hell..........?

Does anyone have the first clue what the guest is wittering on about? Think someone needs to give her a serious reality check-and a makeover. She is selling a lottery god ornament at the moment-what the hell..........?

Sorry, but I think it's a load of old rubbish. The lottery was invented 3,500 years ago was it?! It's just a way of selling a load of old tat to gullible people or people who are going through a bad time and think this is the answer.

Oh, and I agree that the guest presenter looks a right state. If I was in charge, she wouldn't be allowed on!!

Last edited:
Well these two seem to think it's all a bit of a p*ss take.

Anyone jumping to the phones for these BTW? A snip at nearly 30 quid.

There used to be a stall in our indoor market that sold all manner of Asian "bits and dangly's" , - exactly the same as what qvc are offering, and all for well under a fiver (under a pound in some cases). Not my thing, but people certainly buy into the theory of it all.

I love the shows on QVC, but the Feng Shui stuff they sell is cheapo tat......if you're interested in Feng Shui instead rearrange your furniture, let the energy flow, remove stuff, don't add, the SPACE between objects is important (the Japanese call it "ma"), don't fill it with 3 horrendous buddhas bought on QVC, shudder.

Latest posts

Back