CC TSV 3.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 125
  • CC TSV 4.jpg
    CC TSV 4.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 115
  • CC TSV 5.jpg
    CC TSV 5.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 120
I used to do a huge amount of papercraft years ago, always made my own cards etc. Might have a look at this, however, Miss Extreme Bossy Boots does my head in so I might just look at the product, not the presentation.

CC
I still do alot of paper crafts and do really like CC papers but I think the rest of CC products are quite cheap and tacky. There are much better items from other companies. I really can’t watch SD either but will record and skip through to see if any papers catch my eye.

Crafters Companion 500 Piece Winter Sparkle Compendium
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £1.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Create a host of frosty and fabulous Christmas crafts with this Sparkling Winter collection box from Crafter's Companion. Inside, you'll find 500 crafting goodies, hand-picked and specially designed for QVC, including patterned papers, embellishments, glitter, stencils and lots more, all featuring a sparkling snowflake theme. Perfect for beginners and expert crafters too, you'll love creating stunning personalised Christmas cards and bringing the magic of winter to your festive creations!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Crafter's Companion 500 Piece Winter Sparkle Compendium from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £78 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you're saving £38.02.

Delivered directly from Crafter's Companion - please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK including Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland.

Snowy magic - everything in the Sparkling Winter collection has a frosty, snowflake theme. From printed paper, vellum and acetate to a snowflake stencil, glitter paste and gilding flakes, you can unleash your creativity and sprinkle your craft projects with some festive sparkle! The 500-piece set allows you to create a minimum of 36 cards, 36 gift tags and six gift boxes.

Calling all crafters! This set is perfect for beginner crafters as it includes easy-to-use, pre-cut, pre-scored and pre-embossed elements. Choose from delicate die-cut snowflake centrepieces, gift tags and pre-scored gift boxes ready to fold and build. Already a keen crafter? There's plenty for you here too, including the advanced gilding flakes, stencils and more.

Help from the experts - with this collection you'll also receive access to online video tutorials with craft expert, Leann Chivers. Watch for expert guidance and inspirational step-by-step demonstrations to make amazing papercraft projects using the contents of your Sparkling Winter collection box.

Stock up today - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive four more deliveries of the same configuration, with new seasonal designs all created especially for QVC. The first delivery will be after 106 days and the others will be delivered every 90 days.

Handling old Iron Wallet really well. Cutting her know it not all smartarse interventions down to size with a giant crafting scissors. No making this lady look small, Skin..

I really like Sara Davies - looks like I'm on my own!
You're not - I like Sara too. I liked the look of that set and actually considered it for a few seconds. I used to make my own cards a lot back in the day and I never ever bought a kit, just made everything from scratch and by the time I'd got a massive accumulation of stuff, glitter, glue, card, paper, special pens etc etc etc I'd pretty much lost interest so got shot of everything. Like I said for a few seconds after seeing some of the impressive looking cards Sara made with the kit I thought for just over £40 I could give everyone cards that would normally sell for at least £3 each in the shops. Then I snapped to my senses - Do I really want to reignite my crafting habit after so many years of being free? No! Does my box of cheapo card factory xmas cards ( of which I still have some left) fulfil my xmas card sending obligations? Indeed it does. Where do these cards all end up? In the recycling or the bin - so it's a definite no from me!
I get that crafting can be relaxing, therapeutic and fun if you've got the time and inclination, I probably have the time as I'm semi retired, but inclination? Not any more - far too busy relaxing!

This seems to be a Christmas in August event? Apart from the card making lots of glitter reindeer and lightup flying santas? Well we all know of someone whose credit card will be red hot today, the army of postmen have just been ,RM get into training.

I tried to make a card from one of these kits years ago when it was the thing to do. It looked like a six year‘s attempt. My husband took it up for a while. I am not artistic.
I think card giving is dying anyway. Used to decorate house with them, now only get a few.
Hate these summer Christmas events. I just get bored of the event if it’s rammed at me all the time for months on end. I can just about get happy about Christmas on Christmas Eve. I am glad when it’s over and I can get rid of clutter. Bah! Humbug!
I wish I could enjoy it but it’s just extra chores, work and money. Sorry. I envy those who love it.

No, I like her too. I love this kit and if I sent many cards I would go for it. I do like watching other people doing it, especially when she doesn't take 2 hours to show you everything in detail. Thankfully I have come to my senses and will hold onto my purse.

I like her too. Loud, OTT but a good sales & business woman, which is her purpose on QVC. Tells us & shows us what we need to know, very convincing ! A normal person too - I found her Instagram by chance and her charming report of a holiday in camper vans with her kids and parents.

I like her too. Loud, OTT but a good sales & business woman, which is her purpose on QVC. Tells us & shows us what we need to know, very convincing ! A normal person too - I found her Instagram by chance and her charming report of a holiday in camper vans with her kids and parents.
I said earlier that I do to and it's mainly from seeing her on dragons den, even if she thought someone's idea was pants or that their figures were all over the place, she'd politely say "Good luck but it's not for me" or "I'm bit confused by that valuation" unlike some of the others Peter and Deborah in particular who act all affronted when somebody slips up on the mathematics. She's smiley and friendly and puts the entrepreneurs at their ease instead of giving them dirty looks and being downright rude to them!

Latest posts

Back