First Q on air proposal to Will........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

An interesting piece of television to say the least! I think it was evident from his reaction that he didn't know about it. I'm in two minds about it really. One part of me thinks that people should keep their personal affairs to themselves and not broadcast marriage proposals on live TV. Another part of me thinks that it's quite charming, and if all people were OK with it, then why not broadcast it? It's nice to hear some positive news for a change and if anything it may do something to counter the stereotype of gay people not being committed in the longer term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww ... so sweet and thanks to Autumn for the link. Best wishes to them both!

That was so lovely to see - thank you for posting the link. What was really noticeable was how professional Will was reading the text - don't think he even realised it was for him or for real until Steve came up and even then he introuduced his boyfriend very politely bless him. But he didn't even kiss him - think it was all a bit of a shock! Sure it hit him once he was off air. Dead cute though :)

Tbh I was sceptical at first before I actually saw it but once I did watch it I think it was lovely and I wish them the best of luck :)

Latest posts

Back