For Our Daz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daz

Hey me dear need you back very soon. Who I gonna ask to marry me if you not here?

All jokin apart miss you loads get well soon, loads of peeps asking about you on chat. Take care hun see you soon loads of love Woolleybear xx

Hi Daz,

Sorry to hear that you're not well but I wish you a speedy recovery & look forward to seeing you in the chat room soon,

Eunice xxx

sorry to hear your still in hospital Daz wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you will be back in chat box soon

supergran xx

Get well soon Daz

Have never done this before so hope it works. Can't do clever things like add pictures. Daz I am sad to hear you are unwell and in hospital. I hope you are on the mend and will soon be home again. Every best wish for a speedy recovery. Villagirl:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_1209:

Hi Daz, don't get on to Rocks much now, but wanted to wish you a speedy recovery.

Mad4Gems

:mysmilie_348: Hi Daz, wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you back here and in the chat room, love Pam xx

So sorry to hear you're back in hospital Dazzer - please hurry up and get better soon. Rocks chat is not the same without you - and neither are Steve's loose gem hours!

:mysmilie_348:sorry to hear your not well get better soon mind you if you could see all those lovely loose gems you are missing :mysmilie_374:you'd have a relapse specially the other night when puter went haywire and was selling them for pitance hope i have cheered you up LOLXXXXXXX

:mysmilie_983: Sorry to hear you are still not well. Please get better soon as like lots of chatsters I am missing your wisdom and the fun you bring to chat.

Best wishes and very kind regards

Anjo

I was only thinking this morning that I hadn't seen your name pop up for a while. So sorry you are poorly Daz and I wish you a very speedy recovery!

:mysmilie_348:Daz
you watch out for all them gals after your jewels matey, cause it might not be the ones in the little pots there after lol:mysmilie_11:
take care and hurry up and get well soon xx milly

Hi Daz,

Sorry you are still poorly, hope you will be back in chat very soon and adding to your gem mountain.

Take care xx

Hope you will be feeling better soon Daz, just think of the spending spree you'll have when you are home.:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back