For those of you who couldn't justufy the Nails inc TSV!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DD subscribes to Glamour mag and hers arrived today with ruddy Tate, we already have 4 in the house :fume::fume::fume:

I got my subscription today and it had the Victoria shade - it is gorgeous.

I'm so glad I didn't get Tate as I have that as a colour and care which dries much more quickly.

I'll try and find the hot pink colour in the newsagents tomorrow.

Fantastic offer though.

I'll swap you the St. Molten Street if you fancy it!! (Haven't got the box though as it was damaged in the post!)

Em xxx

Sorry Em just getting a chance to catch up now, DD gave it to one of her uni pals I'm afraid, so am unable to swop, but :thanks: anyhow!

I got them all this morning from WHSmiths love the Piccadilly Circus will go lovely with my new top for xmas work do
Thanks Emj xx

got mine today thank you all got the very dark brown/red shade its lovely . beware though when they ran the benefit lip gloss freebie some little toerag nicked them all from the mags .

I got them all bar the Victoria, but will try the local shop for that one.

Just been to WHSmith and bought 6 for me and daughter, both got one Tate, Victoria and South Molton Street, they had no Picadilly Circus at all.

Then I trotted off to Boots as I had one of those No7 vouchers which has to be used by 9 Nov. Headed for the nail varnishes and they had a new navy blue shade so I got that too!

Off now to have a play....:jump:

Just got mine from papershop,south molton street ,which is good as I only have short nails.Went in my tesco express first,someone had nicked the nail varnish from tha packet of the only magazine they had!!Cheeky or what!

I got one today and OH got me the other 3! Thanks to all for the tip off.

No its more magenta colour its lovely just putting Victoria on love ths colour :)

Second that it is magenta - that's the one I got as no other choice (only small corner shop) initially a bit disappointed but I really like it, good autumnal colour.

What's the Picadilly Circus colour like? Is it a really shocking pink?

Its nothing like montrose place, I agree magenta is a good description. I put Tate on one finger and picadilliy on another to try them out and to me they are very similar, just pc is more pink toned, if that makes any sense.

Latest posts

Back